Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Husqvarna Lawnmowers

Options
  • 08-03-2016 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi all,

I've been debating about buying a Husqvarna LC247 push lawnmower for a while now and was wondering what if anybody has past experiences with these lawnmowers. There doesn't seem to be much reviews online for them. Are they any good or are you just paying for the badge? I've only a small garden and don't need a self propelled lawnmower plus it will only be more parts to fix down the line if anything goes wrong.

I've heard Honda are the way to go but I'm not prepared to spend that money just yet. Would love to hear what people's opinions are!

Rednoggin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,829 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

A Honda Izy 18 inch shouldn't be that much more especially if you buy it online. That Husqvarna is a pretty generic mower. Basis BS engine. You would be as well off buying any cheap BS mower.

I used to cut commercially & I wouldn't use anything but Honda. The Izy is their budget range but they are still good machines. You don't pay much more for the self propelled version.

You would of got one a lot cheaper in the Autumn.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭rednoggin

Cheers Discodog,

I was thinking that it was just the badge was the only difference. Most lawnmowers now have the BS engine anyway. My plan was to buy one in the Autumn but I just bought a new house at the time and funds were tight hence why I'm only getting around to it now!

I'll have a look online to see what Honda's are available!

Advertisement