Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dreadnaught Ridealong on Twitch?

• 04-03-2016 2:55pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads,

Seen that they done a ride along for the dreadnaught the other night on twitch. Did anyone watch it, was it any good etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Lads,

Seen that they done a ride along for the dreadnaught the other night on twitch. Did anyone watch it, was it any good etc?

fine if you wanted to know about textures/graphics used for the dreadnought design. I think a lot of people were hoping for new secrets/new content slips but nothing like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Yeah I watched it, was all about the art direction and stuff they took for TTK, I thought it was very interesting but I had to turn off the Twitch chat the comments were that septic towards Bungie...

Even at the end Deej acknowledged there was no new content to share but will in a week or two...

Next one up is sound design, next week, it's been preceded by a new Bungie ViDoc

I'm very interested to see that one since the departure of Marty and I'm a bit of a nerd for that kind of stuff... :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

It sounds interesting enough, is it rewatchable anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

jonny24ie wrote: »
    It sounds interesting enough, is it rewatchable anywhere?

There had an archive linked in the last weekly update...here ya go!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

nevelator wrote: »
    There had an archive linked in the last weekly update...here ya go!

Thanks nev, I'll check it out when I get home :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Fieldog wrote: »
    Yeah I watched it, was all about the art direction and stuff they took for TTK, I thought it was very interesting but I had to turn off the Twitch chat the comments were that septic towards Bungie...

yeah, full of the usual crap " destiny is dead" , "people still play this" , "the division will sink this".

I watch the weekly fireteam chats on ign, the lads are always commenting on why people bother writing those

Advertisement