Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power Website Unresponsive/Freezing

Options
  • 26-02-2016 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭

I seem to have major problems using their website with both chrome and firefox. Freezing, unresponsive mousing over anything, or connection timing out. Anyone else?

Edit : N/m, seems to be working now, maybe just due to heavy traffic during the rugby game?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 794 ✭✭✭TheHillOfDoom

You may have a gambling problem. Ring them up and tell them that you've a problem gambling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

You may have a gambling problem. Ring them up and tell them that you've a problem gambling.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    I seem to have major problems using their website with both chrome and firefox. Freezing, unresponsive mousing over anything, or connection timing out. Anyone else?

Edit : N/m, seems to be working now, maybe just due to heavy traffic during the rugby game?

Really pissed off with it. when it's back up and running I'm withdrawing funds to a different provider.

Advertisement