Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nine inch nails wedding music!

Options
  • 19-02-2016 2:31am

Ok the two subjects are probably conflicting terms! How to find somer happy NIN music! I need to walk down the aisle to a NIN song. I'm not a fan myself, but my fiance is a huge fan. So far "A Warm Place" is winning. Anyone got any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Canadel

Surely it has to be..

Sorry, I'm not too familiar with NIN but I always thought that cover was incredible and a great tribute to the band for making such a great song. If I was at your wedding I'd never forget the moment anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

Don't think you will beat A Warm Place.

Chance your arm and msg/ tweet Trent Reznor about it. Maybe he'll do you a favour. A Wedding March of the Pigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭steve_r

rock whore wrote: »
    Don't think you will beat A Warm Place.

Chance your arm and msg/ tweet Trent Reznor about it. Maybe he'll do you a favour. A Wedding March of the Pigs.

Yeah I'd agree with that.

Maybe the Fragile (still version)? That's the closest to an "affectionate" song I can think of by NIN!

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Alcoheda

Perfect Drug is kind of sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Has to be closer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

13 Ghosts II if you are looking for something short and sweet, literally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭UrbanSprawl

Has to be closer.

Probably more suited to the wedding night given the lyrics!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,344 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

If I heard this kicking off at a wedding, It'd be the best one ever.....

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭fergpie

La Mer would be another option?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭fiachr_a

Happiness in Slavery

• Advertisement

I have to say thanks to you all for your help! I bounced a few ideas off the fella and he said Le Mer, when listening to it I heard though it one of my favourite songs, Stand Inside Your Love. I reckon that's my wedding song!

Advertisement