Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exp Singer/Guitarist available

Options
  • 10-02-2016 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Very experienced Ballad and contemporary Singer/Guitarist available for 2/3 piece and full bands. Mature, professional, Big repertoire, years of stage experience, great guitar backing for reels/jigs, Transport, top class gear. PM for more info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭glord

Hello I play banjo,guitar,mandolin .I play for a well known folk band for 100 nights of the year .id be interesting in doing more gigs on the side. Pm me see if we can work something out.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 cooleys reel

glord wrote: »
    Hello I play banjo,guitar,mandolin .I play for a well known folk band for 100 nights of the year .id be interesting in doing more gigs on the side. Pm me see if we can work something out.
    Pm sent Thanks

Advertisement