Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Boards outage megathread

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

PauloMN wrote: »
    Site flying again today thankfully, well done all involved, I'm sure the past week has been a loooooong one!

Search still not working for me.

Ach. ... site gone slooow again.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,772 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Can't log in on my PC (ur account is locked Too many failed attempts) but can on my phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Many of us haven’t been able to log on, we could see you all talking but no one could ear us knocking on the window!!

And for some reason I an't type some letters witout opying and pasting from Word!

Hint:
    C, H and V
    Fortunately, it's been a quiet week for %#a*s and ar%#£illains.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭dslamjack

Boards is flying this morning,pages loading super quick ,without any lag,for me anyway ,hope that's all the tech issue's sorted ,well done to all concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Can't log in on my PC (ur account is locked Too many failed attempts) but can on my phone.

This issue mysteriously vanished for me a couple days ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

dslamjack wrote: »
    Boards is flying this morning,pages loading super quick ,without any lag,for me anyway ,hope that's all the tech issue's sorted ,well done to all concerned.

You're just kidding, right?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

Del.Monte wrote: »
    You're just kidding, right?

was slow as usual this morning for me but i just noticed now since reading the post you replied to a few second ago that it is flying again

pages are loading almost instantly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Update from DAV in feedback,

"Hello all, quick update for you this morning.

We've made a significant change that should prevent our strikes table filling up and giving people that "too many login attempts" error.

We've also made some other changes that should stop the Captcha's showing up as often, but if this is happening to you it's because your ISP is sharing huge numbers of connections over a single IP address.

I'll have more for you as the day progresses."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

Is anyone else’s front end broken? My boards.ie screen looks like a bunch of broken links and stuck in text mode? I’ve tried multiple computers and browsers

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭dslamjack

No,but the post's are doubling up again for some reason and after you delete one of the double post's,the return page brings you back to the first page of the thread and the op.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

Finally… the front end is working again for North America, thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Is anyone else having problems logging onto the Boards Android app? Keeps giving "Login Failled" error. Have tried both versions of the app and it's the same.

Would rather use the app - hate the touch site cos it's really slow to do anything.

Advertisement