Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€20 off all flights on Vayama.ie (no minimum spend!)

Options
  • 27-01-2016 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭

Use code 20OFFALL. Flights must depart from within Ireland. Expires tonight.

Just got myself a Cork to London for €1! :D

http://www.vayama.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,421 ✭✭✭✭cson

Dates?

They're only showing up Aer Lingus etc for me so wondering where you pulled a €21 flight out of?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

cson wrote: »
    Dates?

They're only showing up Aer Lingus etc for me so wondering where you pulled a €21 flight out of?

Showing Ryanair for me.

Example date from Cork to Stansted: Sun 6th March

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭bigwillie

Just checked that site for a flight to Newcastle in April with Ryanair €91.77, Same flight on Ryanair site was €70.80.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Anyone having trouble with the website? It doesn't autofill the airport names so it's impossible to proceed.

Edit - got a step further after it autofilled to a page with no flight results!

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭bigwillie

You have to Start the name of the City with a Capital letter to start search, that worked for me.

• Advertisement

Happy out with my flight guys. Some do show as more expensive than booking directly but you can get very cheap, nearly free UK flights as I did.

Vayama_ie_Payment_Options.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

bigwillie wrote: »
    You have to Start the name of the City with a Capital letter to start search, that worked for me.

Doesn't seem to work, it's worked twice out of the 10 times i've tried it but no flight results returned.

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

Website won't work for me either, tried a few different destinations, starting with a Capital letter, autofill won't work.....crap website to be fair!

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭kyeev

Website wouldn't work at all with Firefox.
    Got a bit further with chrome.

What browser + version are people using that has website working correctly?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,616 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I cant get it to work with Chrome or Explorer, it keeps saying I have to enter a value after I click search.All fields are filled out so I don't know what it wants. Which is frustrating as I'm due to book flights tonight and the €20 off is great timing for me.

Anyway thanks OP, hopefully it'll fix itself before midnight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭irelandrover

Thats the worst website I've used in a long time. It couldn't find any airports i tried.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    I cant get it to work with Chrome or Explorer, it keeps saying I have to enter a value after I click search.All fields are filled out so I don't know what it wants. Which is frustrating as I'm due to book flights tonight and the €20 off is great timing for me.

Anyway thanks OP, hopefully it'll fix itself before midnight!

Reloading the page worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Use code 20OFFALL. Flights must depart from within Ireland. Expires tonight.
    Just got myself a Cork to London for €1!

If flight was 19.22, surely that would have meant they would have paid you .78 cents to fly, if the voucher is €20 off? :D

For me doesn't work on Chrome or IE, works on Firefox but when I put in all the details it says "A value is required but was not present in the request" and then stops working.
    Tried it on mobile and got to end but then it says "Request API services failure" and again freezes.
    Terrible website.

original.jpg

€4.30 return to Paris from Shannon anyone? Awesome deal. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭mac_daddy

What a horrendous website!!! Unusable, literally.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭crushproof

Jesus this is frustrating!

Also a load of flights I'm looking at are €20 or €30 higher than the actual Ryanair website (And yes that's without choosing their ridiculous extras)!

Hopefully I'll find something worthwhile!

Also a load of flights I'm looking at are €20 or €30 higher than the actual Ryanair website (And yes that's without choosing their ridiculous extras)!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Whoever is reponsible for that site should be sacked.

There might be bargains to be found, not worth the effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,294 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

The site can't find "Dublin" as an airport, wtf?

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    The site can't find "Dublin" as an airport, wtf?

No problem here selecting Dublin airport.

I do agree that the website is awful though. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

crushproof wrote: »

I think theyre taking the £ price and translating to euro...kerching

I think theyre taking the £ price and translating to euro...kerching

Nah, it works both ways. Prices on the UK site are also £20 or so higher. Nonetheless I still havn't made it through the booking stage

1.5 hours left on this deal but I just tried again and cannot get through the booking stage. I give up!

At various stages during the last 3 hours I tried different browsers and not once have I managed to get a booking page that works.
    It's got them some pretty bad publicity and nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭sector_000

What a crap website. I tried multiple times last night. Couldn't even recognise DUB, Dublin, LHR,.... nothing worked.
    Note to self - never go near vayama.ie ever again.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭sector_000

What a crap website. I tried multiple times last night. Couldn't even recognise DUB, Dublin, LHR,.... nothing worked.
    Note to self - never go near vayama.ie ever again.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭geecee

Same for me - I was looking to book 620€ of flights - but the website kept giving me the message "A value is required but was not present in the request"

This was a complete "bait-and-switch" by vayama - who I have used extensively in the past... Seems that this marketing gimmick (the "sale") will have caused a lot of damage to their brand..

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

This is hilarious - it was completely buggy and kept giving me the "Value is missing" error yesterday during the sale and today its working perfectly. Pretty comical really.

I just went back to the website now and tried to book a flight out of interest. I got through to the payment page in under three minutes. Seriously not impressed with Vayama.ie I'd never heard of them before yesterday but I certainly won't be using them in future

• Advertisement

just went back to the website now and tried to book a flight out of interest. I got through to the payment page in under three minutes. Seriously not impressed with Vayama.ie I'd never heard of them before yesterday but I certainly won't be using them in future

+1
    I also just sent them an email to them why the website never worked yesterday, let's see if they reply.

Advertisement