Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freepbx - Dial Patterns that will use this Route

Options
  • 15-01-2016 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭

I just setup PBXinaflash server. I have incoming calls working but cant get out going calls working. I am trying to set an outbound route but not sure what to put in the Dial Patterns.

outbound.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭slegs

if you just put X. in anything you dial will go that route

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Dial rules allow you to add or pretend to the originally dialled number before sending through the trunk, e.g. Area codes.

If you don't need any dialling rules just put a '.' Without the quotes, hit submit and save changed and test away.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Dial rules allow you to add or pretend to the originally dialled number before sending through the trunk, e.g. Area codes.

If you don't need any dialling rules just put a '.' Without the quotes, hit submit and save changed and test away.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jayo2004

Thanks X. done the trick. I have 2 blueface numbers. I cant seem to get the 2 of them to register at the same time. Do I need to put something in the Outbound CallerID to distinguish one from the other?

I have both numbers working now. My next step is to try sort my incoming routes. Because my incoming route is set to any did it just rings the same extension number. If I put in the DID Number on the incoming route it stops working. Does Blueface support adding in the DID Number?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 AwayOuttaThat

Are you putting in the DID number in full E.164 fprmat? E.g Dublin 3531XXXXXXX?

Are you putting in the DID number in full E.164 fprmat? E.g Dublin 3531XXXXXXX?

Yes tried it every way I could think of. I contacted blueface and they confirmed my DID is in 3531XXXXXXX format. Still can't get it to work when I have DID number in. From checking the logs I don't see any DID numbers. Have you it working with your DID number in or is your DID number blank?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 AwayOuttaThat

Hi Jayo2004, and sorry for the delay. Yes I have the DID from Blueface as 3531XXXXXXX and CID set to any. In your Blueface trunk setup are you using a register string with your DID included?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

With other providers I have used, the 'DID' was being set to the extension/username which was not the same as the telephone number.

You could check from the asterisk console, login to the pbx and run "rasterisk -vvv" and make a call to the number which doesn't work. You will see a bunch of messages scroll past with purple text. Somewhere in that near the start will be a mention of an incoming call being rejected but it will either show your DID number or your account username for that trunk.

Advertisement