Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The MiseRay Darcy Show Jan 9th 2016 9.45pm

Options
  • 09-01-2016 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

Ray Darcy is back with another wacky funfest where anything could happen, but probably won't.

George Hooky Hook says what he likes and likes what he says, but what's this? He is bringing The Lovely Ingrid along for a change. I don't think I've ever seen her on Television. I thought she existed only in George's Mind.

People talking about Operation Transformation Yep, it's that time of the year again. Five of the na na na na na na na na Leaders come on say the same as their predecessors did every other year. Only this time they are talking to Ray who loves this kind of thing nearly as much as I like Pizza and Chips

Katie Piper, that poor woman who had acid thrown in her face is in town to talk about ... acid being thrown in her face. And how she has bravely bounced back since. In fairness, she looks well now considering.

There's probably music and other guests who they haven't revealed

Well, that was a bit short so here's a video of Ray in happier times on The Den

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

That's a terrible line up

• Registered Users Posts: 81,645 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Skid X wrote: »
    Katie Piper, that poor woman who had acid thrown in her face is in town to talk about ... acid being thrown in her face. And how she has bravely bounced back since. In fairness, she looks well now considering.

She was on with Brendan twice before and also with Tubs.

SNS January 2015
    http://rsvpmagazine.ie/full-line-saturday-night-show-revealed/

LLS May 2012
    http://www.gettyimages.ie/detail/news-photo/katie-piper-appears-on-the-late-late-show-on-may-25-2012-in-news-photo/145295185

SNS March 2011
    http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2011/0318/428163-thesaturdaynightshow/

• Registered Users Posts: 33,178 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Great thread title.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,317 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

NIMAN wrote: »
    Great thread title.

Had to read it a few times. Only got it after reading your post. Thought it was the Irish "mise" and was confused. Off to bed for me

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

NIMAN wrote: »
    Great thread title.

Just got it now :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Collie D wrote: »
    Had to read it a few times. Only got it after reading your post. Thought it was the Irish "mise" and was confused. Off to bed for me

Yeah, it doesn't really work written down.
    Needs a bit of work.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

H! I thought it was Mise as in Irish Mise as well - which works as well as in Ray obsessed with himself and the wife and the kids etc.

I tuned into OT - your man in Beaumont with the mother making his bed and sandwiches and him in then pub every evening is really living the dream isn't he! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 72,192 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Breaking news...

Ray was recording a jingle for his Radio 1 show, when he accidentally pressed the wrong button and inadvertently launched a nuclear warhead straight for North Korea! :eek:

I always said Ray would bring about the end of days, but did y'all believe me?

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

*heads to fallout shelter*

• Registered Users Posts: 43 TheLisNo

Katie Piper wouldn't even allow a competent presenter to use her as a misery slot, never mind Ray Darcy.

Musical sounds on tonight's Armageddon provided by Hurricane Highway.

https://www.facebook.com/hurricanehighwayband

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Its off to a blinding start

• Registered Users Posts: 8,351 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Hi guys. I'm 26 years old today and I never seen such a ****e line-up.

For the love of Jesus Darcy. I guess anything for filler can be good for Darcy but not for the rest of us regarding IKEA.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

Don't bring your wife, Ray?

Any IKEA anecdotes?

*tumbleweed*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Those hilarious Ikea anecdotes would remind you of the good old days of the Late Late, when they'd have guests like Peter Ustinov.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Operation Patronisation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Evening all. Time to hear how super fit Ray is.

Steps have really let themselves go.

:cool:

Great opportunity for Buzzkill to deliver a lecture about eating

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

For those of you who read the thread but who don't watch the show,

A man in the audience told a story about a wardrobe falling on someone's head. Ray and the audience laughed boisterously.

He also made a sniggery joke about screws.

TV Gold.

• Advertisement

Ha ha ha. I'm 15 stone 6. Might humiliate myself and join the show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Great thread title, Skid!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

I knew the Operation Transformation people would want be on first. No use arriving back in Thurles at 2.30 and the curry house is closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

porridge , run , porridge run , porridge , run , its the solution all the worlds problems , Darcy should be at the UN.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Car99

The best thing to cone out of the ray darcy show is this thread, some witty postings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

I'm expecting the lovely Ingrid to be a ride!

Am I being too optimistic?

Wasn't he on the LLS last night performing a medley?

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    I'm expecting the lovely Ingrid to be a ride!

Am I being too optimistic?

You may be disappointed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

IS that awful Finnish evil doctor on it again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

How long before he pins up the medical chart and hands around copies of his full medical history to the audience?

Advertisement