Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MrPrice

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

sounds more like a Miss Price to me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Skerries wrote: »
    sounds more like a Miss Price to me ;)
    0mKXcg1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

be careful in Mr Price, not everything is a bargain...........

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

TheDriver wrote: »
    That's why I mentioned those three.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Chocolate oranges still 1.49 too, wish there was one nearer to me.

http://www.mrprice.ie/p/terrys-chocolate-orange/5000136042818

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

What do you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I find a lot of things are cheaper in dealz. Just to be aware of the prices. Some things are great prices, some things are not.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Basq wrote: »

Cheers, I saw (and bought those:pac:) the other day! I think tesco regard them as christmas stock and sell them off.

One year they sold off those purple quality street bars for the same reason, well in date.

318DWCYeLvL.jpg

Basq wrote: »
    Half-price at €1.57? Always €1.49 in Dealz or 99c in MrPrice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I find a lot of things are cheaper in dealz. Just to be aware of the prices. Some things are great prices, some things are not.

Same with Dealz, some stuff like baby wipes and Fairy are often cheaper in the supermarkets.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭tk123

110 finish tabs for €10 is back! One thing that disturbs me in Mr Price is that ad where he's talking to 'Mary' and it's clearly one guy doing the two voices lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

tk123 wrote: »
    110 finish tabs for €10 is back! One thing that disturbs me in Mr Price is that ad where he's talking to 'Mary' and it's clearly one guy doing the two voices lol!

God, I hate that ad! It makes me cringe every time I hear it. Reminds me of 'Rose Violet' played by Twink many, many moons ago!

snubbleste wrote: »
    or 99c in MrPrice
    thats the best price per gram so (presuming its not some new mini bag). Dealz do the bars but they are quite light, they can be in €2 type shops too but again light bars.

Diet Coke 20x330ml €4.99
    Coke Zero 12x330ml €2.99
    Lucozade 2x500ml 99c

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭yannakis

snubbleste wrote: »
    Coke Zero 12x330ml €2.99

Didn't have a proper coke zero bargain in a while and the last can was opened yesterday :D Good stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Brilliant find op. 36 cans for €8.97, super deal !

ps check dates as some were jan 16, feb 16, I searched and got June 16, be aware!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

Always check the best before dates on food and drink from these discount places. Sometimes they have Coke and Pepsi with a month or two left and they taste weird.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 133 ✭✭da6xsi

i dont think people realize what kinda artificial chemicals are in these drinks

for all you "zero" drink lovers the main ingredient is geneticaly modified e coli bacteria ye absolute fools haha thinking your getting great deals theirs a reason coke can be sold that cheap its cos theirs geneticaly modified bacteria in them

anyone who drinks coke zero etc should be ashamed of themselves for being so clueless and putting such cheap **** in their bodies . lack of intelligence and knowledge on food/drink in this country is disgraceful

12 cans of genetically modified bacteria for 3 euro yessss hahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭yannakis

da6xsi wrote: »

for all you "zero" drink lovers the main ingredient is geneticaly modified e coli bacteria ye absolute fools haha thinking your getting great deals theirs a reason coke can be sold that cheap its cos theirs geneticaly modified bacteria in them

anyone who drinks coke zero etc should be ashamed of themselves for being so clueless and putting such cheap **** in their bodies . lack of intelligence and knowledge on food/drink in this country is disgraceful

I agree!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Priceless!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

da6xsi wrote: »

It's still a bargain if you're currently paying €4 for 12 modified bacteria.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,902 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Would the modification of the bacteria be better in the short dated ones I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

I've never seen one of these shops in Dublin.
    It would be great if it replaced half the dealz that were around- they're everywhere- it's like a multiple Starbucks and insomnia on every street you walk down in town!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,902 ✭✭✭thesandeman

SMJSF wrote: »
    It would be great if it replaced half the dealz that were around- they're everywhere- it's like a multiple Starbucks and insomnia on every street you walk down in town!

If ever Phil lynott and Bagatelle had had a chance to collaborate on a song those would have been the lyrics.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

SMJSF wrote: »

5 of them so far in Dublin
    http://www.mrprice.ie/page/dublin-5/59

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I find you have to be very careful in Mr Price as sometimes items on the shelves are by the wrong price label or an expensive item has no price label but is next to lots of similar cheap items. Just before Christmas I was buying a pack of paintbrushes and all of the packs were priced between €1.49-2.99. The pack I was most interested in had no price label on the bar so I asked the cashier to check it before I paid and it was €6.99. Something similar seems to happen with either the art supplies and toys whenever I'm there so it's always worth checking the price of items before you buy them. There are some great deals at times but you have to be wary.

• Advertisement

Yazoo Choc Milk 200ml x2 49c
    Diet Coke 1.5l x4 €2.99
    Bounty 57g x2 49c

Advertisement