Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Camera for €19 !!

Options
  • 29-12-2015 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Saw one in O'Callaghans TV on Oliver Plunkett Street in Cork, going to go back and pick on up later so I'm ready for project Morpheus. They're usually €60/70.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

sokeeffe10 wrote: »
    Saw one in O'Callaghans TV on Oliver Plunkett Street in Cork, going to go back and pick on up later so I'm ready for project Morpheus. They're usually €60/70.

I would say save your 20 euros and wait for the Sony VR to come out proper as the the playstation cemra will more then likely come in the box with it. As the one with the ps3 came in the box with the ps move.

I would be very worry about buying the Sony VR giving sony record of giving up on products I am looking at you PS Vita, Ps move, PSP

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 187 ✭✭warpdrive

Project Morpheus will be sh!t compared to what we're expecting and what other VR companies like Oculus will be releasing. The PS4 isn't nearly powerful enough to output games for VR with high resolution and FPS, except probably stuff like Minecraft and other similar cartoonish games

• Registered Users Posts: 14 sokeeffe10

OK I agree we we'll have to wait and see if Morpheus is any good, still the camera for that money is still very good

• Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

warpdrive wrote: »
    Project Morpheus will be sh!t compared to what we're expecting and what other VR companies like Oculus will be releasing. The PS4 isn't nearly powerful enough to output games for VR with high resolution and FPS, except probably stuff like Minecraft and other similar cartoonish games

Doesnt it come with a separate processing unit?? So ill hold my opinion on it till its actually out

• Advertisement
Advertisement