Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC/MMA Gambling. **NO AFTER-TIMING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,207 ✭✭✭Goose81

ASOT wrote: »
    Gunnis far from overrated. No shame in losing to Maia. His last three wins were Gunni, Magny & Laflare which says alot. Was expecting him to try keep it standing and get the finish like in the thatch fight.

He was never going to be able to keep it standing, ever and yes he is overrated, if he trained out of England would you have bet on him? No

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Gunni ya bollocks :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭GFT

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    Gunni ya bollocks :-(

and stevens...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Goose81 wrote: »
    He was never going to be able to keep it standing, ever and yes he is overrated, if he trained out of England would you have bet on him? No

Why does it matter where he trains out of i couldn't care less? He could train out of North Korea for all I care I judge a fighter based on there performances not where they do there camp.

ASOT wrote: »
    Why does it matter where he trains out of i couldn't care less? He could train out of North Korea for all I care I judge a fighter based on there performances not where they do there camp.

Im serious, if he didn't have a connection to ireland you wouldn't have bet on him and wouldn't have lost and cost you. (probably wouldnt have know who he is). A clown could see he would be dragged down and woudnt have a chance on the ground.It was so obvious.

Where was your bet on Holloway? that was predictable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Im serious, if he didn't have a connection to ireland you wouldn't have bet on him and wouldn't have lost (probably wouldnt have know who he is). A clown could see he would be dragged down and woudnt have a chance on the ground.It was so obvious.

It wasn't obvious at all.

There was a split between many MMA experts on how this fight was going to go and Maia was a slight favourite prior to tonight with Nelson going off as favourite on the night.

Maia was far superior on the night but to say it was obvious that it was going to happen is just a lie.

Paully D wrote: »
    It wasn't obvious at all.

There was a split between many MMA experts on how this fight was going to go and Maia was a slight favourite prior to tonight with Nelson going off as favourite on the night.

Maia was far superior on the night but to say it was obvious that it was going to happen is just a lie.

It was very obvious, look at Maias ground game jesus. It was as clear as day, i think you shouldnt bet at all. Stick to the DJ'ing Paully D before you lose the rent money.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭ibrahimovic

7EFMZlH.jpg

Been putting money away the last few months for this.

I have lost decent sums before so fingers crossed. I think McGregors legs will get broke later.

lol:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

It was very obvious, look at Maias ground game jesus. It was as clear as day, i think you shouldnt bet at all. Stick to the DJ'ing Paully D before you lose the rent money.

Good man, Goose!

ca006b08c834a24ec87546bdd6ba515d.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

You're a genius when hindsight has your back aren't you. Quit being a dick as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

lol:pac:

This sh*t as well, no need for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,312 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Laughing at someone's losing bet. That's as bad as after timing

some serious amount of grumpy ****ers on here, lighten up ffs :P

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

mailburner wrote: »
    had to back him at 5/4

might sound like a ridiculous thing to say but I can see rock winning this
    one handy
    have aldo done on pts but regret not taking the 6/4 also...sure conor is tough as nails so unless aldo breaks his leg he'll go the distance

not so ridiculous at all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

lads mocking lads for losing a bet after the event

pathetic just pathetic, doesnt get much lower than that

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Mod:

Goose81 and Ibrahimovic, don't post in this thread again. Absolutely no need for your type of posts.
    Everyone else, knock off the back seat modding. Report posts that you feel cross the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Went with

McGee
    Torres
    Faber
    Yoel

Just over 5-1

Happy days Yoel just about sneaked over the line

Need Mustafaev & Weidman fights to not go the distance to finish a 5-fold.
    Did a McGregor win round 1 or 2 and need some finishes for a 12-fold.
    Been up since 7am Vegas time, can't wait. Head down in an hour!

Finally home and able to access a betting site. Turned out to be an amazing AND free weekend

Def putting money on Cowboy this weekend as I just feel he's more motivated, his camp are excelling and RDA wont be as good off the juice. 4.25 for him to win by finish.

Will also have to look at an ACCA after weigh-ins, containing Kaufman and Markos at least

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Just chanced this after reading what ASOT posted in the general thread. Be good if it comes out for 20 quid anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,153 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Def putting money on Cowboy this weekend as I just feel he's more motivated, his camp are excelling and RDA wont be as good off the juice. 4.25 for him to win by finish.

I'm wait until weigh-ins to decide on RDA's post-IV/USADA condition

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

I cant believe Dustin Poirier is still 2/1 to beat Duffy,I thought after the news of Joe getting ko'd in training the market would react,Dustin hits hard could easily see him finish Joe 2/1 is crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Junior D

Had a 10 free bet on the account that I decided to throw on bit of a long shot

Cerrone, Overeem and Diaz

In the unlikely event that the above happens, it will return 417 which is value I couldn't turn down

Mellor wrote: »
    I'm wait until weigh-ins to decide on RDA's post-IV/USADA condition

IV's happen after weigh-in's so waiting till then wont help you much.

With the handbags/scuffle between Diaz and Johnson, chances of a finish have surely increased.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbe2S9F057g

2.06 to not go the distance atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Definitely having a cut off Diaz at 11/4. He's in the best shape I've seen him in a long time. I'm also a shameless Diaz brother fanboy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

dulux99 wrote: »
    Definitely having a cut off Diaz at 11/4. He's in the best shape I've seen him in a long time. I'm also a shameless Diaz brother fanboy.

he is 4/1 in places I think

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Diaz!@ 15/2 to get a finish has massive value, don't think he will out point Johnson so if he wins it'll be a finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Gamebred wrote: »
    he is 4/1 in places I think

:eek:

Cheers for the heads up. I think Johnson might stand with him and on Diaz' day he can just obliterate people.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Please people, keep betting on Diaz. Means the odds will be better on Johnson tomorrow :D

Advertisement