Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREELANCE DESIGNER

Options
  • 16-12-2015 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there

I recently got an offer from a client who wants me to do ongoing freelance design work on a publication. I am working 4 full days a week for him (9-6) and he offered to pay €10 an hour thats 80 a day, 320 a week etc...Now my query is that even an entry level full time 5 days a week graphic designer will make between 20 - 27K yearly. Seeing as I have to take care of my own taxes, that is an extremely low pay he offered. What do I do and how do I approach it with him?

thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Marty5150 wrote: »
    Hi there

I recently got an offer from a client who wants me to do ongoing freelance design work on a publication. I am working 4 full days a week for him (9-6) and he offered to pay €10 an hour thats 80 a day, 320 a week etc...Now my query is that even an entry level full time 5 days a week graphic designer will make between 20 - 27K yearly. Seeing as I have to take care of my own taxes, that is an extremely low pay he offered. What do I do and how do I approach it with him?

thanks!!

Tell your client to beat it.

Advertisement