Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To bad ya'll lose out

Options
  • 07-12-2015 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I belong to many Christmas forums, and this for months already, but still can not post my new video I just uploaded to Utube today and already up to 103 viewers. Just too bad I can't post here get a message about being to new here to post?? been here for months now, I just don't get it?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Aputernut wrote: »
    I belong to many Christmas forums, and this for months already, but still can not post my new video I just uploaded to Utube today and already up to 103 viewers. Just too bad I can't post here get a message about being to new here to post?? been here for months now, I just don't get it?

You need to have at least 25 posts to post links. Like we wouldn't want any old person signing up just to advertise their stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Aputernut

We don't advertise anything, we are simply an old couple who put months into creating and awesome Christmas display, outside for all to enjoy, inside just for us, I just uploaded to Utube today and already have 118 viewers, as I said I belong to many, many Xmas forums and not a one has such a rule? plus I am sure I posted at least 25 times.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

According to your post count you've only posted 14 times. If you get stuck in with the great conversations on this great forum you'll see your post count jump up in no time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Aputernut

In a day and a half I have 331 viewers on my Xmas Utube and getting rave reviews on all other Christmas forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Aputernut wrote: »
    In a day and a half I have 331 viewers on my Xmas Utube and getting rave reviews on all other Christmas forums.

Must rush over to YouTube immediately to check out your....

... meh. Can't be arsed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

endacl wrote: »
    Must rush over to YouTube immediately to check out your....

... meh. Can't be arsed.
    That's to bad ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭sonny.knowles

100,000 plus views is good going - well done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

What's the video called on Utube?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement