Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show - 4th December

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

murpho999 wrote: »
    Yes, she is slightly large, she is by no means slim.

She's normal. Far sexier than size 0. I think i'm in the majority on this too? Could be wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

Don’t think Ryan gets her

• Registered Users Posts: 72,238 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

I tell you, it's tricky trying to move the tv so I can see it from the bathroom :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

Is Nigella overweight?!

I think everyone is when sitting next to Ryan Tubridy :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

Oh god, such a clumsy, awkward nervous interview. And I'm talking about the host there btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Her posh accent bugs me, but she looks fantastic. If I looked like that when I am that age...........! Even now! And I'm not yet 30!!!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

Most of the stuff on Twitter seems to be nice. I hope Tubridy's cousin Chris Andrews isnt listening, this might ignite him back into action.

The most controversial thing about the avocado on toast...

She actually didn't tell people how to make the toast!

It's a disgrace, Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Vorenus400

OH NO, she hasnt been attacked on twitter, Tubs now hates her if he didnt before. He is being slightly hostile though

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Le_Dooner

You said she was overweight. If she is, it's marginally.

She's comfortable...

• Advertisement

Her posh accent bugs me, but she looks fantastic. If I looked like that when I am that age...........! Even now! And I'm not yet 30!!!!!!! :D

And yet, you have 1977 in your username...

Futurama-Fry.jpg

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,729 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Some people think Nigella Lawson is overweight? **** sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,821 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

She is hard work isn't she ?

Even I feel sorry for Tubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I dunno why people get so uptight about accents... Accents are a product of ones location and family way of speaking. I don't really like my north cork accent but it's part of who I am and I think it round be fake to alter it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

Did Ryan just do a Beavis snigger when she said "come in your pyjamas"

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

"Gloves on hands. It's good to be seen in that regard"

Rather than being battered or losing the husband though cancer is the way he distracted things. Tubs really wanted to steer that interview towards death.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Demonique

sudzs wrote: »
    Fuppin NHS....:rolleyes: well it's not really for providing selective sterilisation so go private if you are that desperate to be sterilised.

OK in that case it's not really for providing IVF then since not being able to have kids is not a health threatening condition.

If the NHS provides IVF to people who want to have children then it should also provide sterilisation to women who don't want children.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,441 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

You said she was overweight. If she is, it's marginally.
    Peist2007 wrote: »
    She's normal. Far sexier than size 0. I think i'm in the majority on this too? Could be wrong

As I said earlier, I hadn't seen her in a while (I don't watch her show) and last time I saw her she was heavy. She does look better now. See below how I remember her and how she is after weight loss.

nigella-lawson-pic-big-pictures-480705713.jpg

And yet, you have 1977 in your username...

Futurama-Fry.jpg

:pac:

I assumed her name was a tribute to the world's first all-in-one home computer, the Commodore PET, which was demonstrated at the Consumer Electronics Show in Chicago in 1977.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,821 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Demonique wrote: »
    Doctors shouldn't give men vasectomies then

And oh look it's the tired "you'll change your mind when you get older"

Why do you care so much? It's not like humans are an endangered species, her not having kids won't affect you in any way.

Agree Doctors - shouldn't make a man sterile under 40 / maybe 50.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

She is hard work isn't she ?

Even I feel sorry for Tubs.

You looking at the same interview as me? He is nervous. She is very relaxed.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Vorenus400 wrote: »
    OH NO, she hasnt been attacked on twitter, Tubs now hates her if he didnt before. He is being slightly hostile though

Yeah, even his tone about a silly harmless bet she made years ago is judgemental. He has taken against her for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Zamboni

This is painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Lisha wrote: »
    I dunno why people get so uptight about accents... Accents are a product of ones location and family way of speaking. I don't really like my north cork accent but it's part of who I am and I think it round be fake to alter it.

It's hardly 'uptight' nor was I suggesting she should 'fake' any accent.

I merely said her accent bugs me. Just like a really strong Kerry accent does. Or Saoire Ronan's.

Wasn't aware I couldn't express a like/dislike here!!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

That'll go nicely on the brown bread

• Registered Users Posts: 28,441 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

She's not a very interesting guest is she?

Bring back Bob.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Brown bread and choc spread,nice one

Get a room, you two!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭screamer

Lisha wrote: »
    I dunno why people get so uptight about accents... Accents are a product of ones location and family way of speaking. .
    In Nigellas case her accent is a product of her privileged background and upbringing or didn't you know she was a posh toff long before she was a chef.......

• Advertisement

murpho999 wrote: »
    As I said earlier, I hadn't seen her in a while (I don't watch her show) and last time I saw her she was heavy. She does look better now. See below how I remember her and how she is after weight loss.

nigella-lawson-pic-big-pictures-480705713.jpg

I wasnt criticising your point, was more adding to it. There is a noticeable difference between those photos.

Advertisement