Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Clutch - Earth Rocker

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Cannot fuggin wait for this gig.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

That's a bad jam!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Really enjoying this album. Gig will be an absolute belter!

Mushy wrote: »
    Really enjoying this album. Gig will be an absolute belter!

I received the album in the post today. It's great! Can't wait for the gig too! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Psychic Warfare is an absolute beast of an album!! Not a bad track on there.

Psychic Warfare is an absolute beast of an album!! Not a bad track on there.

So true, friend! Our Lady of Electric Light is a bad jam, man! :)

Tim Sult put up a video from Chicago of the setlist, tis quite nice! Not many from new album left off.

Tonight!

Bringing my wife to this, its her first ever rock / metal gig, should be a lot of fun.

• Advertisement

Bringing my wife to this, its her first ever rock / metal gig, should be a lot of fun.

Ha my OH is coming too, fairly sure she is in the same boat. How lucky are these people?

Ha my OH is coming too, fairly sure she is in the same boat. How lucky are these people?

She counts her stars everyday amigo!

Enjoy the gigs lads! The new stuff sounds amazing live.

I'm going tonight too! I can't believe I get to rock out with BusinessCat! :D

If you spot me around come say hi buddy, I will be wearing a very colorful mexican day of the dead style shirt!

Having a beer at home now before heading in and listening to the new album.

Hoping Behold the Collosus gets a spin tonight.

If you spot me around come say hi buddy, I will be wearing a very colorful mexican day of the dead style shirt!

Having a beer at home now before heading in and listening to the new album.

Hoping Behold the Collosus gets a spin tonight.

Alas I didn't spot you, BC. Great gig though!

Ah clutch, please never change from being too damn awesome.

Ah clutch, please never change from being too damn awesome.

Such energy! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Such energy! :)

Energy Weapons?

Good gig but the Olympia is a shyte venue for a rock/metal gig imo.

Machine Head are playing there in March, awful choice of venue for a band like them.

• Advertisement

Machine Head are playing there in March, awful choice of venue for a band like them.

100% agree on the Olympia. Caught Machine Head there before and the sound was shocking. Though it was ideal when Faith No More played there...

Energy Weapons?

I am interested in such things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

Worst venue for a metal concert
    Got to the point where i dont think i would bother going to see any more metal acts here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Apart from a few numpties in the crowd, this was an awesome gig. I thought the sound was pretty good, at least where I was, although I still think the Academy is a better venue for a gig like this. Great band, huge sound and an excellent frontman. Planet of Zeus were decent support (only caught the last song of the first band's set, but they seemed OK too).

blastman wrote: »
    Apart from a few numpties in the crowd, this was an awesome gig. I thought the sound was pretty good, at least where I was, although I still think the Academy is a better venue for a gig like this. Great band, huge sound and an excellent frontman. Planet of Zeus were decent support (only caught the last song of the first band's set, but they seemed OK too).

Forgot to mention PoZ, they were very good, bags of energy.

The bird remarked that she thought they had a helluva lot more chemistry than Clutch did.

Forgot to mention PoZ, they were very good, bags of energy.

The bird remarked that she thought they had a helluva lot more chemistry than Clutch did.

That's an interesting point. Seems the rest of Clutch just sits back and lets Neil let rip on the mic. When I saw them a few weeks back it seemed like Tim Sult didn't want to be there at all. Still an unreal gig though!

That's an interesting point. Seems the rest of Clutch just sits back and lets Neil let rip on the mic. When I saw them a few weeks back it seemed like Tim Sult didn't want to be there at all. Still an unreal gig though!

I kind of felt that too. Neil has fantastic energy though. He must have done 100 crunches throughout the show!

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

Yeah, that was my 5th Clutch gig and I've never really seen much energy/antics from Tim & Dan, very laid-back, JP obviously being on the drums gets into it more. Neil leads them UNTO THE BREACH!

They bring the tunes though!

I'm thinking, it's about time for a Clutch cover band! Just have to learn to sing 'Careful with that mic' like Neil!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Looks like there Shepherd Bush gig has been moved to Brixton Academy due to it closing because of roof damage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Bumping this as Book Of Bad Decisions will be released September 7th.
    Book Of Bad Decisions track listing:

1. Gimme the Keys
    2. Spirit of ’76
    3. Book of Bad Decisions
    4. In Walks Barbarella
    5. How to Shake Hands
    6. Vision Quest
    7. Weird Times
    8. Emily Dickinson
    9. A Good Fire
    10. Ghoul Wrangler
    11. Sonic Counselor