Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Singles Thread - Mark II

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Have fun H! I have a funny feeling they could be rather 'out there' music. The Olympia is a fabulous venue too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭ Declan Strong Whim

Weekend in Galway with the luckiest man. Hotel room is awesomesauce

• Registered Users Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Has anyone west or north got snow? It's started in parts. And, good evening to all :)

Good evening.
    I got my face lasered and it hurts like hell. I wasn't expecting it.

eternal wrote: »
    Good evening.
    I got my face lasered and it hurts like hell. I wasn't expecting it.

What does the lasering do?

• Advertisement

Removes red veins.

eternal wrote: »
    Removes red veins.

I've heard of laser eye surgery alright, but not for veins.

It's the same principle as hair removal. I might get that next though can imagine the pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sounds painful Eternal

Treb have you heard of Adele?? I want her new album :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Sounds painful Eternal

Treb have you heard of Adele?? I want her new album :)

Yes, I want her. . .;)

I've heard her music over the last few years and she's good. I'm getting used to Hello now. That has been parodied at least a couple of times since its release :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I still love her old albums :) I just watched her on the bbc with graham norton :)

She's my kind of woman: Great looking with a terrific personality :)

Oh, was she on again? I know she was on his show a few years back too.

I'd say it's cos the album is released today :) normally when guys hear Adele they go Oh No but you have surprised me

Cos of her weight? She's gorgeous.

Autosport wrote: »
    I'd say it's cos the album is released today :) normally when guys hear Adele they go Oh No but you have surprised me

Ah now, you wouldn't find a CD of hers in my collection or anything like that. I'll listen to the songs on the radio, if they come on. I'd only go to a concert of hers, if my gf was a big fan and wanted me to tag along. I wonder how many lads think she's gorgeous. I think she is anyway :)

No more so her music

I like her music. Her first album was outstanding just a bit over played.

Just purchased the album there €11:99 on iTunes :)

Any snow there yet??? We don't have snow here just yet but it's very cold

Happy Saturday :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

How's everyone??

All good time, but I've a case of the Sunday blues. How's yourself?

Good touch wood....powering up for another week!!

Thinking ahead to 2016 and my plans for it :)

Ah yes, a new year and a new start and all that :) Have you much planned?

Trebor176 wrote: »
    Ah yes, a new year and a new start and all that :) Have you much planned?

2016 is gonna be epic

Hopefully a proper bit of travelling (With a friend from work) and thinking of going to the euros for a once in a lifetime experience.....like even camping be pure cheap!!

Even setting up the farm to get the work finished early next year and all :)

I've made a lot of life changes etc that should've been done years ago in 2015 and wish to keep up this brilliance....even thinking running a road race Stephens day
    I've wasted too much of life now to spend time on meself :D:D

2016 is gonna be epic

Hopefully a proper bit of travelling (With a friend from work) and thinking of going to the euros for a once in a lifetime experience.....like even camping be pure cheap!!

Even setting up the farm to get the work finished early next year and all :)

I've made a lot of life changes etc that should've been done years ago in 2015 and wish to keep up this brilliance....even thinking running a road race Stephens day
    I've wasted too much of life now to spend time on meself :D:D

Fair play to you. All that sounds great. I'd like to do some travelling as well, but I don't know about this year coming. With the way time goes, I probably wouldn't get around to planning a lot. If I can get a way for a few days in the summer, I'll be happy.

Where would you like to travel to, other than the Euros? It's great that you have someone to go with. It would be a great time anyway :)

Fair play to you. All that sounds great. I'd like to do some travelling as well, but I don't know about this year coming. With the way time goes, I probably wouldn't get around to planning a lot. If I can get a way for a few days in the summer, I'll be happy.

Where would you like to travel to, other than the Euros? It's great that you have someone to go with. It would be a great time anyway :)

Look it....even if the other lad backs out in going anyway :)

I'm hoping to go to New Zealand...we get offers in work from time to time looking for workers to do their summer over there working....can even pass it off as good for my cv

But it'll all be good I hope they might hold job open for me...hoping to put few feelers out in next week or two in work:)

Look it....even if the other lad backs out in going anyway :)

I'm hoping to go to New Zealand...we get offers in work from time to time looking for workers to do their summer over there working....can even pass it off as good for my cv

But it'll all be good I hope they might hold job open for me...hoping to put few feelers out in next week or two in work:)

New Zealand sounds nice. It's a popular spot anyway. Yes, that sort of thing would look great on a CV.

I'm sure they'd hold a job for you, no problem. I'm sure things will work out well anyway :)

New Zealand sounds nice. It's a popular spot anyway. Yes, that sort of thing would look great on a CV.

I'm sure they'd hold a job for you, no problem. I'm sure things will work out well anyway :)

I'm kinda in a weird place in that I don't care :pac: :pac:
    Like I've nearly 10 years experience now...and not boasting that I'm getting very good the last year espially

On paper at least I should easily get a job...any plans for 2016 yourself :)

• Advertisement

I'm kinda in a weird place in that I don't care :pac: :pac:
    Like I've nearly 10 years experience now...and not boasting that I'm getting very good the last year espially

On paper at least I should easily get a job...any plans for 2016 yourself :)

That's a good amount of experience. Sure, anyone would be mad not to hire you :)

No plans yet for definite, other than a new job, hopefully. I may or may not have an interview on Wednesday, but I've to wait for a call back from the recruitment agent. Hopefully I can get a couple more exams out of the way, but I would need the holiday as well.

Advertisement