Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One actor and one actress required for Pieta House commercial

Options
  • 09-11-2015 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

IT Tallaght TV Production shoot this Friday 13th - 9am to 2pm!

IT Tallaght TV production student here. I need two actors this Friday 13th November! 9am to 3pm at IT Tallaght.

One male and one female.

The commercial is a non-profit and for a good cause - Pieta House. None of the production team including the actors will be paid but transport between the college and the shooting location will be provided if needed.

Character 1: Tom
    The protagonist. Shot in first person view. He goes about his daily life doing normal things until he arrives at the shocking scene where he contemplates suicide. A Pieta House character will arrive at the scene to stop him.
    Males, aged 18 to 99 from Ireland
    Minimum Acting experience: No previous acting experience.

Character 2: Shauna
    Tom's wife who is in one scene. She tries to get through to her secretly suicidal husband and she is concerned.
    Females, aged 18 to 99 from Ireland
    Minimum Acting experience: No previous acting experience

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 isolate

Ok i will do the female role. I am middle aged but not unattractive....i have common sense and i am reliable. What else do you need to know?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 fi24

OisinD wrote: »
    IT Tallaght TV Production shoot this Friday 13th - 9am to 2pm!

IT Tallaght TV production student here. I need two actors this Friday 13th November! 9am to 3pm at IT Tallaght.

One male and one female.

The commercial is a non-profit and for a good cause - Pieta House. None of the production team including the actors will be paid but transport between the college and the shooting location will be provided if needed.

Character 1: Tom
    The protagonist. Shot in first person view. He goes about his daily life doing normal things until he arrives at the shocking scene where he contemplates suicide. A Pieta House character will arrive at the scene to stop him.
    Males, aged 18 to 99 from Ireland
    Minimum Acting experience: No previous acting experience.

Character 2: Shauna
    Tom's wife who is in one scene. She tries to get through to her secretly suicidal husband and she is concerned.
    Females, aged 18 to 99 from Ireland
    Minimum Acting experience: No previous acting experience

Hi there. I would be interested. I have some acting experience. I'm 28, brunette.

Advertisement