Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kris Kindle

Options
  • 08-11-2015 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭

There's a kris kindle going on in work and i don't know what to get the person i got. I got a male in their late twenties. My head is wrecked looking online and i don't fancy thrawling through shops looking for something unless i know what I'm getting. The budget is €20. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

There's a kris kindle going on in work and i don't know what to get the person i got. I got a male in their late twenties. My head is wrecked looking online and i don't fancy thrawling through shops looking for something unless i know what I'm getting. The budget is €20. Any help is appreciated.

Hit up boots or debenhams you'll easily pick something up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Do you have any idea what his interests are?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Loughc wrote: »
    Hit up boots or debenhams you'll easily pick something up there.

Yep was going to suggest debenhams.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

How about a cheesy Christmas jumper from penny's? They are handy for Christmas pub crawls etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,607 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Tee-shirt!

Or a Christmas sock containing pressies from Santa - scratch cards, naggin of booze, condoms, cologne.

Woolly hat for cold January weather? There are lots of festive ones in the shops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

i got my boyfriends friend last year, same, i was a bit confused by what to get...

Ended up with Bop it and a nagin of JD

The lads played bop it all night!!!

Advertisement