Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

151 Vauxhall Vivaro

Options
  • 26-05-2015 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi all,

My new van is a Vauxhall Vivaro and the speedometer is in MPH.
    Would anyone know how to change it over to KPH?
    It's a digital display so should be easy enough to do but i can't figure it out and user manual has nothing about it.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭goochy

not that simple - niall cunningham - cunningham autopoint in galway had a business of supplying km clocks - not sure name or if still in business - google it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

garclo wrote: »
    Hi all,

My new van is a Vauxhall Vivaro and the speedometer is in MPH.
    Would anyone know how to change it over to KPH?
    It's a digital display so should be easy enough to do but i can't figure it out and user manual has nothing about it.

thanks

button on wiper leaver appears to be the re-set control- is there another button you could try in conjunction with this to change display or hold for longer to see what happens?

https://carmanuals2.com/brand/opel/vivaro-2015-4098

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭garclo

Ye, wiper lever is the main control for it but i can't find anything else to reset it. thanks for the help anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 irobmw

If you turn the key to off then:

Press the top button (for the trip computer) on the end of the wiper stalk.
    Hold it in as you turn the key to on (but don't start engine).
    The 0 in the speedometer will flash keep the button held in
    The mph symbol will change to km/h - keep the button held in as it flashes (it will flash for about 10/15 secs).
    It will stop flashing and be set at km/h

I've done this and started/stopped the van a few times since so it looks like a permanent change.

For some reason it doesn't change the trip/odometer to KM though.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 irobmw

If you turn the key to off then:

Press the top button (for the trip computer) on the end of the wiper stalk.
    Hold it in as you turn the key to on (but don't start engine).
    The 0 in the speedometer will flash keep the button held in
    The mph symbol will change to km/h - keep the button held in as it flashes (it will flash for about 10/15 secs).
    It will stop flashing and be set at km/h.
    Let go of button now.

I've done this and started/stopped the van a few times since so it looks like a permanent change.

For some reason it doesn't change the trip/odometer to KM though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Melome14

Change from kmh to mph in Vauxhall vivaro 2020 model

Advertisement