Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HELP: Wrestlemania 32 ADVICE

• 10-09-2015 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Guys

I am looking at travelling from UK to see wrestlemania - never been at all but i was wondering whether they do ticket packages i.e. wrestlemania, raw HOF etc ?
    When do these go on sale and where would be best place to buy from?

travelling from UK what is the best airport to travel to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Sassafra wrote: »
    Hi Guys

I am looking at travelling from UK to see wrestlemania - never been at all but i was wondering whether they do ticket packages i.e. wrestlemania, raw HOF etc ?
    When do these go on sale and where would be best place to buy from?

travelling from UK what is the best airport to travel to?

No there is no "Just ticket packages", all packages come with accommodation, Mania, RAW, HOF, AXXESS tickets.

I would think from history they will go on sale the week after Night of Champions.

Some good information here http://www.travel2mania.com/purhasingwrestlemaniapackages.html

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hendo9

This is gonna be a long post but here goes....

Hi.
    I've been to 4 WrestleMania's, 3 I've bought things separate, once with a package.

As said above... there is no 'ticket packages'... you buy a Travel Package.
    These come in 3 or 4 night options (4 night if you choose to include RAW), and usually in 5 tiers nowadays; Silver, Gold, Platinum, VIP and their 'top' package (which is themed on the city/Mania - last year 'California Dreamin', the year before 'Royal New Orleans' etc).

My only experience with Silver was back for Mania 28 in Miami... i believe you get a similar amount of things involved.

- Hotel Accommodation in a good hotel with other package buyers (3 or 4 nights)
    - WrestleMania ticket (the better the package, the better the ticket*)
    - RAW ticket (if you opt for 4 nights - again, the better the package, the better the ticket)
    - 2 x General Admission Axxess tickets (these are to walk the floor at Axxess and que up to meet superstars if you wish... but not the 'top guys' who are all VIPs at Axxess and you need to buy tickets separate for.
    - HOF ticket (same as RAW/Mania, better the package, better the ticket).
    - Discount card for a city attraction/restaurant. (This used to be a WWEShop discount code but think it was replaced by this).

Transport sometimes is included if the stadium is 'away' from the city... we got bus travel included for 28 as the SunLife Stadium was a bit away from downtown Miami... last year they got rail travel to Levi's Stadium etc... AT&T stadium is a bit outside Dallas in Arlington, so I would say they'll include transport again this year for package holders.

* Personally I believe the Silver Package WrestleMania ticket is superior to the Gold level one (which is why id always choose Silver over Gold). With Silver, you're in the actual stadium seating, whereas Gold is the 'temporary risers' which have to rise from the back of the floor seating (Platinum/VIP/top packages) to the stadium seating (so not a very big 'rise' meaning you're likely to have an obstructed view from the dozens of rows infront of you)... If you aren't unlucky and end up with Rows 1-5 in the Silver seating, you have an unobstructed, raised view.

This years package will likely, if I'm right with estimations, go on sale in around 2/3 weeks... definitely by the end of September.
    If you're not confident in booking tickets seperate/know you wont be around to join in the ticket sales when they happen (usually November for Mania and anytime between then and January for RAW) then book it... however you must pay it all upfront which can total hundreds/thousands.

Travel Packages are purchased through WWE.com and paid for by card... make sure you let them know you will be spending a large sum on the card on that day as otherwise they may block it, which will in turn delay your purchase and mean you might miss out on a package/get one further back.

I'd never do a package again personally due to being able to find a cheaper yet still perfectly fine hotel, and pick up the individual things I need ticket wise (I'm not keen on HOF or Axxess, so dont need them unless I decide, nearer the time to go - I bought WM29 HOF tickets the day of the event from Stubhub for $15 each in good seats)... but everyones different. For me, 3 or 4 nights isn't enough, meaning unless you're lucky enough to be able to book an extra few days in the package hotel (that might be expensive), its cheaper and easier to book say a week in another hotel which I've done for 24/27/29.

All Tickets are purchased from Ticketmaster.com, and usually theres issues with them, its become a regular thing where sales dont kick off on time, or they price them up wrong (i got VIP Axxess tickets for 28 at half price, saving me about $70)... but once they're sorted, its fine and legit.

Flight wise, Dallas Fort-Worth is where I'm seeing most flights fly into... I've booked mine already, I live in Birmingham, and it worked out cheapest for me to fly Birmingham to Dublin, then Dublin to Dallas Fort-Worth (with a brief layover in Frankfurt). All flights from English airports cost a lot more, whether that was Manchester, London, Birmingham etc.

Dallas Love-Field is another airport in Dallas which is close to Downtown which I think is more for 'internal' flights (US city to US city) which might mean if you have a layover in another US airport, then you may fly into Love Field... but either are fine and easy to travel to and from.

As I say though, calm down, research beforehand and its an easy process... its well worth it too, once you get the Mania buzz you wanna do it every year... sadly I had to miss 30 and 31 which I hated, and made me want to do 32 even more... even travelling alone you find you're surrounded pretty much all day every day by likeminded Wrestling fans, whether thats flying into the States, in customs, heading into the city, eating at a restaurant, in the hotel lobby, out at a bar etc... so it's highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Thanks for all of the information! If I can hang onto some money in the next few weeks I think I might go for a package, maybe the silver one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Hendo9 wrote: »
    This is gonna be a long post but here goes.....

Hey sorry to bring up an old thread but just wondering have you any links as to where to get access tickets and hof tickets outside the package do they appear on ticketmaster? Realised we missed the package so decided to try do everything seperate so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Hey sorry to bring up an old thread but just wondering have you any links as to where to get access tickets and hof tickets outside the package do they appear on ticketmaster? Realised we missed the package so decided to try do everything seperate so any help would be greatly appreciated.

All via ticketmaster.
    Only mania announced so far
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0C004F5A9B842251?page=tmus&tmid=0C004F5A9B842251

• Advertisement

Thank you and this is gonna be a stupid question but on my ticketmaster account the page for tickets has now turned into 2 scan codes, are they my 2 tickets that I just need to show at the door?

I've been refusing to get excited till now but if these are tickets I'll be so happy haha.

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Thank you and this is gonna be a stupid question but on my ticketmaster account the page for tickets has now turned into 2 scan codes, are they my 2 tickets that I just need to show at the door.

Dont think I've ever seen any scan codes on ticketmaster.

If you choose to print your tickets online(which im guessing you did), then you should have a PDF that you can print. These will be your tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

It's a scan code this year AFAIK

AT & T Stadium doesn't accept PDF Prints apparently.

It was a bit of a balls trying to get tickets but got there in the end

Front row of c337. Think it will have a decent overall view and a great view of the screen.

Here's a 3d view that will show you where your seats are:

3D AT & T Stadium

Seems they are pushing the phone thing it's a Qr code or whatever they are called. Luckily mate has iPhone cause I wouldn't trust my ragged thing to get it done.

Advertisement