Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for a number for Psychic Marguerite in Clonmel

Options
  • 27-06-2011 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a number for Marguerite in Clonmel? If so would you mind pm'ming it to me please?

If anyone's been to her what did you think? Was her reading any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kitsel

I don't have her number cos i went to her with a friend who set the reading up but she's brillant, her time lines now aren't the best, but i must say that recently anything she told me back in november has come true.
    Mind she talks a mile a minute so its kinda hard to take everything in but she goes into quite a lot of detail including names, places etc!!!
    Definately would recommend her:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Claretipperary

Does anyone have a number for Marguerite in Clonmel? If so would you mind pm'ming it to me please?

If anyone's been to her what did you think? Was her reading any good?
    Hi just wondering did you ever get the number for marguerite? I can't seem to find her number anywhere!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 magali123

Does anyone has the number of Marguerite ahern, clonmel, or her address.thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 chris147

Does anyone have a number for Marguerite Aherne Walsh in Clonmel? If so would you mind pm'ming it to me please?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,539 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

She told me I would be dead by January 2016. Let's see how that goes. Wrapped in cotton wool since.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 danube2000

chris147 wrote: »
    Does anyone have a number for Marguerite Aherne Walsh in Clonmel? If so would you mind pm'ming it to me please?

Hi Chris, if you got Marguerite Aherne's phone number from anybody, could you pass it on to me (PM) please. A very good friend wants to make contact with her but we've searched social media etc and cannot get her number anywhere. Thanks a mil if you can help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 danube2000

FourFourFM wrote: »
    She told me I would be dead by January 2016. Let's see how that goes. Wrapped in cotton wool since.

Hi FourFourFM, can you PM me Marguerite's phone no please (if you haven't already passed away;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cratertipp

If anybody has marguerite ahearn number could you do me please

• Registered Users Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭vandriver

Advertisement