Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 6 | Episode 2 | JSS [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Moral of the story: Always listen to Carol!

sk_zpsumbuj5wf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 55,455 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Carol is such a badass. Amazing episode.

Now, about that horde? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Excellent episode. Carol saves the day again! How did Morgan get back so quickly though and none of the others did :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

am guessing Rick, Michone, Glen etc.. stayed to divert the herd/horde again with flares while Morgan volunteered to silence the truck

Great episode though, JSS

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Great episode. Carol is fúcking fantastic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭rednoggin

Really good episode. Carol looked like a character from Assassin's Creed.. What's the deal with those guys tho? They're not all there!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

rednoggin wrote: »
    What's the deal with those guys tho? They're not all there!

I don't know if you watch "The 100", but there's a group of characters in that show called "Reapers". They are <The 100 related, especially first season>
    essentially a bunch of rabid berserkers who are under the command of another faction because of a mind altering drug, upon which their captors made them hopelessly dependent. It isn't that the Reapers "chose this life" either.
    I think perhaps there is a similar dynamic going on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Actually enjoyed the episode but had lots of 'wtf' moments, things not making sense/being plain stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Twice now Morgan has let that guy live, and now he has a gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭clever user name

You just know that wolf dude who picked up the gun is gonna do some damage later on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I was expecting a somewhat quiet episode and didn't think we'd find out what the horn from the end of last week was until the very end of this episode, but when that Wolf attacked the smoker Carol was spying on, I genuinely jumped up out of my seat in excitement... That was awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

It was an ok standalone episode, but after such a long build up last week I expected a bit more. Even a mention of the hotly anticipated herd would have been apt, such as, theyre either on the way or there's time to steer them back to the road.

Also find it hard to believe that the supposedly intelligent trap laying wolves would just mostly split up and start psychotically hacking people, with no apparent game plan, even with prior knowledge of the place (photos)

No main character deaths either...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

You just know that wolf dude who picked up the gun is gonna do some damage later on!

Ohhhh, i think i know whats going to happen but comic spoilers lol

• Subscribers Posts: 32,846 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I really enjoyed that episode. Some bits that annoyed me, but overall pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Fascinating episode. Good to have an episode not centred around Daryll and Rick. was confused by what role the JSS girl had in the episode. Did she just leave the town or was it suggesting she had something to do with the attack? The W people motives are still unclear to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭mattP

I feel out of the loop watching it on tv when everyone else saw it online 😠15 minutes to go and its been a great episode, I loved how quick the wolves descended, and I can only imagine how much worse it'll get when the walkers arrive on! In saying that though the horn is stopped, so maybe they could still reroute them away from Alexandria?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Great episode. I feared for Morgan a couple of times. I really like him...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭RoryMac

Decent episode, hope Morgan gets eaten

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I'm waiting for them to open the truck and find more walkers like in the last one the wolves had!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Really enjoyed that, as good an episode as there has ever been IMO.

The only thing that annoyed me was Coral and his stupid fcukin emo haircut.

I'd love to smack that kid.

:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Really enjoyed that, as good an episode as there has ever been IMO.

The only thing that annoyed me was Coral and his stupid fcukin emo haircut.

I'd love to smack that kid.

:mad:

said the same to myself, that the hairdresser needs to get a hold of him too.

had to laugh at the end.. massive attack over..oh! dinners ready!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

brilliant episode just highlighting carol again still my favorite player on the show can see morgan and her getting hot and sweaty. I reckon they were just a little raiding band of a bigger wolfs group they all seemed a bit nutty and culty, also it appears mogan has captured russel brand maybe we will trews from him next week about whats going down.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

One of my favourite episodes!
    Started off slow, But then really got going!

I think Morgan realises his mistake with leaving the group of 5? go when they picked up a gun on the way out.... I assume we shall see their return.

He's on the fence between killing/scaring off at the moment. Be interesting to see how he progresses.

Really thought he was going to open the door to the gun closet and get shot in the house scene!!

Glad to see the 'Secondary' cast being used, Rather than Rick/Darrel/Michone killing everyone.

Caroll..... Incredible badass!

The truck driver seemed to turn into a walker within seconds though!

Surely they'd have the guns better protected? Rather than laying about in a house.

Very good episode, Gave it a 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,756 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

whats are the wolves up to?

did yerman drop the photos somewhere outside? I didn't think the photos had anything that in particular would lead anybody to the place

• Registered Users Posts: 11,756 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

DakarVert wrote: »
    One of my favourite episodes!
    Started off slow, But then really got going!

The truck driver seemed to turn into a walker within seconds though!

reckon they strapped a walker in to 'drive' the truck

• Registered Users Posts: 31 SalthillHead

Do the walkers look different this series? Their heads look different.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I think it's entering silly season territory tbh.

The guy fighting Morgan in the open doesn't spot Carol running towards him from the side with a knife? No peripheral vision on these guys, eh?

And speaking of Carol, I am willing to accept that she can daub herself in zombie goo and blend in, blow up stuff with gunshots, etc. but I cannot accept that she can behave as she did on this episode where she transformed into Solid Snake. It was ridiculous. I must have missed the episode where Otacon calls on the Codec to explain to her the basics of CQC skills.

And I like Morgan. I do. But how has he got the skills of a Shaolin Kung Fu master in a matter of months? Who trained him? The old guy from Kill Bill? Beating up four people at once? I mean, come on.

And with regards the wolves, what was the plan here exactly? 'Hey chaps, let's attack in broad daylight, without artillery, and please make sure to spend lots of time hacking dead bodies to bits whilst ignoring all those people within the vicinity who have, you know, GUNS and stuff? And on that point, I loved how it's only when Morgan points out that his people have, you know, GUNS, that they take the hint and scarper. What, this was news to them?

And yes I know this is a show about zombies but there has to be some basic attempt to keep things within logical bounds otherwise we might as well have Carol and Morgan stumble upon Metal Gear Rex next week.

I'll keep watching but man, this episode was dumb.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I'll keep watching but man, this episode was dumb.

Not going to quote the whole post but I couldn't have put it better myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭snowgal

Yea agree with posts too, well I enjoyed it but was expecting more after seeing initial ratings and I'm usually easy pleased actually! Just lacked abit of something? Much preferred eps 1. Still love it but I dunno abit meh for me. Morgan actually annoyed me this episode, quite niave I thought....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

...this episode was dumb, but fun.
    FYP :)

Advertisement