Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 jailbreak

Options
  • 13-10-2015 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

I have an American PS3 and was wondering if anymore knows where I could get it region unlocked ? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

shardylan wrote: »
    I have an American PS3 and was wondering if anymore knows where I could get it region unlocked ? Thanks

The games are mostly region free on the PS3 anyway, no real need for a region unlock

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Myrddin wrote: »
    The games are mostly region free on the PS3 anyway, no real need for a region unlock

Thank but I'm trying to sell it and seems people have an issue with it .90% of them are region free but if I can get it unlocked it'll help .Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Celeron Media

shardylan wrote: »
    Thank but I'm trying to sell it and seems people have an issue with it .90% of them are region free but if I can get it unlocked it'll help .Thanks

Place a wanted PS3 jailbreak service ad on Adverts.ie in the Wanted - Consoles & Games section. As far as I'm aware, members here can't offer or advertise console modding service on your thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Place a wanted PS3 jailbreak service ad on Adverts.ie in the Wanted - Consoles & Games section. As far as I'm aware, members here can't offer or advertise console modding service on your thread.
    Thanks i have no idea regarding this .

Advertisement