Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eamonn Dunphy.

Options
  • 11-10-2015 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Doubt if I've ever heard such a dickhead like him in my life,his hatred for Martin O'Neil is unbelievable,as for rugby he knows sweet **** all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

He takes a set against every manager we've had. Hard to know at times if he's being serious or trolling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Hagar7 wrote: »
    Doubt if I've ever heard such a dickhead like him in my life,his hatred for Martin O'Neil is unbelievable,as for rugby he knows sweet **** all.

Dunphy is employed to come out with crap. He may actually hate yer man, but its probable hes only earning his pay. As for Rugby, you're probably right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

He's a prick no doubt, but an entertaining one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

He looks like a big melted candle

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Hagar7

He takes a set against every manager we've had. Hard to know at times if he's being serious or trolling.
    Sometimes he defies logic,yes,he's being serious.
    Nodin wrote: »
    Dunphy is employed to come out with crap. He may actually hate yer man, but its probable hes only earning his pay. As for Rugby, you're probably right.
    I'm off to watch the game,if his voice crops up then I fear for my telly.🍀🍀🍀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

He's just laying the framework for his scapegoat, so if/when we lose he has ample ammunition backed by "I said before the game".

Hello there.
    Please post about sports stuff in the sports forum.
    Please read their charters before doing so.

Also.

COME ON IRELAND.

That is all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement