Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eating out Christmas day in Dublin

• 30-09-2015 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,411 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend any places to eat out on Christmas Day 2015 in Dublin?

Be they restaurants or Hotels. It's my first time to look into it.

Has anyone done it in the past, did they enjoy it. Was the food good ?

All advice and help much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I haven't myself. A friend has in the U.K. and said that it is not like Christmas. It was nice, relaxing, stress free. But not like Christmas. I guess it depends on what you want. Maybe for you relaxing and stress free is exactly what you're after :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

• Registered Users Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Anyone recommend any places to eat out on Christmas Day 2015 in Dublin?

Be they restaurants or Hotels. It's my first time to look into it.

Has anyone done it in the past, did they enjoy it. Was the food good ?

All advice and help much appreciated

We have had our Christmas day in The Radisson St Helen's twice - early and late sitting, with the later sitting being preferred. Very nice food, very professional, and fairly low key, but not cheap.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

We used to have ours the The Grand Hotel in Wicklow, a lot of the hotels that offer christmas dinner only offer it to people staying.

Advertisement