Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pin-board Maps of Ireland

Options
  • 28-09-2015 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I might find a place that sells large road maps of Ireland on a Pin-board back? I've been looking around online and no luck. I need one for a transport office, one that we could stick pins into without wrecking the wall behind it.

Any help would be much appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,849 ✭✭✭✭flazio

tf2 wrote: »
    Hi,

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I might find a place that sells large road maps of Ireland on a Pin-board back? I've been looking around online and no luck. I need one for a transport office, one that we could stick pins into without wrecking the wall behind it.

Any help would be much appreciated! :)
    You will probably have to buy the map and the board separately. Easons will probably be a good shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭tf2

flazio wrote: »
    You will probably have to buy the map and the board separately. Easons will probably be a good shout.

I found a place that does them in Dublin. http://mapshoplamination.com/

I got a 1200mm x 900mm Ordnance survey map professionally mounted on to pinboard for less than €100. Had thought about doing a DIY job but didn't want to risk it turning out rubbish.

Advertisement