Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it socially acceptable for an adult to admire teenage/school girls

Options
  • 20-09-2015 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭

I am a young male adult in my twenties.

Is it okay to look at 13-18 year old girls and find them attractive?

What do others think?

I personally hate that I find them attractive but I do think girls - particularly aged 16-18 - are unbelievable at that age.

*No pedo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Nyet Sergei.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Brian from Bray

Your threads are making me look normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭KilOit

Society says no, human nature says yes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

I am a young male adult in my twenties.

*No pedo

Not pedo. Paedo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭Sergei Malatov

I know lots of guys in secondary school who rode first years when they were in leaving cert.

I was not one of those guys.

I'm grand. It's more a forbidden fruit kind of thing.

And girls of that age dress inappropriately these days. I can't help but look.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭timthumbni

In soviet Russia Sergei this may be acceptable. Here it's a big NO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Thelomen Toblackai

I'm no so sure saying "No pedo" covers you while talking about admiring attractive 13 year schoolgirls...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Do you watch them from the bridge?

I know lots of guys in secondary school who rode first years when they were in leaving cert.

Are you sure they weren't just talking out their ass ? like most young lads do.

Oh I rode her and this one etc ... sure ya did ladeen.

18+ fine. Particularly for a guy in his early 20s.

16 not fine. And even less so for a guy in his late 20s.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

ibtl

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,072 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Keep lookin.

No touchin.

Could they not prey on someone their own age?

That's just...depressing. "Lots of guys"? What was wrong with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 seldom seen kid

i dont know about it being a socially acceptable thing, but biologically it is natural. as a male u have it prebiult into your body to produce a healthy child and physical attraction for a healthy mother i something you body will look for. healthy mother carries healthy child.
    creepy but natural.

Is this you OP ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

i dont know about it being a socially acceptable thing, but biologically it is natural. as a male u have it prebiult into your body to produce a healthy child and physical attraction for a healthy mother i something you body will look for. healthy mother carries healthy child.
    creepy but natural.

Fcuking hell, that's an apt username :eek:

creepy but natural.

I find it highly unnatural that anyone in their late teens would have a sexual attraction for someone in their very early teens, as the OP suggested many of his acquaintances did.

Fcuking hell, that's an apt username :eek:

Hands up, I laughed and kinda wished I thought of that line!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

I was shocked when I seen the school uniforms in Canada....that's not right....I thought they were on there way to a Halloween party

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

Sure isn't the legal age in Spain 14? I think Russia is 13.

Seriously messed up.

• Advertisement

JustTheOne wrote: »
    Sure isn't the legal age in Spain 14? I think Russia is 13.

Seriously messed up.

I see this used as a thinly veiled excuse for pedophilia all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

Mohammed was OK with it and we're supposed to believe he's the perfect man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

Mate you're the one telling us you're attracted to 13 year olds:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Your thoughts are your own and any kind of fantasy any one has is completely their business, in this case if it isn't acted upon.

Honestly though, I would say it isn't socially acceptable to say anything aloud but I'm sure others privately would feel the same. Speaking personally there's a huge difference between teenage girls when I was a teenager and teenagers today, who look a lot older due to hair and make-up (every girl in my school wore tied their hair up and didn't wear make-up) and would definitely dress more provocatively. I would probably find it difficult to distinguish between a 17-year-old and a 21-year-old.

Anyways, keep things (all things!) to yourself and you'll be fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Sorry to tell you lads but being attracted to 16-year olds more than adult girls is not natural or normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Valetta

All the time? Seriously?

What do you do for fun when you're not perving kids?

No, it's not okay for a man in his twenties to be eyeing up kids of 13. And no, kids that age do not have healthy pregnancies, since they haven't stopped growing themselves and are probably only just menstruating, so don't try blaming biology.

Speaking as a former 13 year old schoolgirl, my stomach used to turn when old lads (which is what anyone over 16 is to a kid that young) would leer and stare. There's no justifying creeping on kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,145 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Lots of guys you knew shagged 12-13 year olds when they were 17/18? That's extremely creepy and is actually statutory rape. Poor girls.

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Lots of guys you knew shagged 12-13 year olds when they were 17/18? That's extremely creepy and is actually statutory rape. Poor girls.

Not rode. Shifted.

Well some of them rode.

You have your head in the sand if you think 13 year olds don't have sex.

I got laid for the first time in my late teens but I knew guys and girls that were already doing it six years beforehand.

And that age group has never been more exposed to sexuality than it is now. (Internet, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Katy Perry)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Candie wrote: »
    No, it's not okay for a man in his twenties to be eyeing up kids of 13. And no, kids that age do not have healthy pregnancies, since they haven't stopped growing themselves and are probably only just menstruating, so don't try blaming biology.

Speaking as a former 13 year old schoolgirl, my stomach used to turn when old lads (which is what anyone over 16 is to a kid that young) would leer and stare. There's no justifying creeping on kids.

It's is creepy....I remember this conundrum when I was living in Dublin to do FAS training and I only barely 18 and seeing young wans in school near we used be and they like the same age as me...and not being sure and not wanting to end in jail (paranoid lol)...so didn't look used kinda know wans me own age in collage instead :D

So OP it is not socially acceptable to admire schoolgirls (unless your in school??) IMO

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement