Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurling Wall North Dublin

Options
  • 20-03-2015 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi All,

Just wondering is there a hurling wall in my vicinity, I'm living in Swords? Any info would be great.

Thanks in advance,
    A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Pretty sure Fingallians have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 aido12345

Looks like you're right, found it (well the back of it from the road) on Google Maps

Thanks,
    A

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

It's easy enough to find. If you are heading north on the old airport road/R132, its just off the last roundabout before you get to the M1 junction. You'll see the floodlights off in the distance, before you even get to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Badgingarra

Hey, also looking for a hurling wall myself. I'm living in blanchardstown so anyone know of one nearby? Or even a little closer than swords. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17 ocaoilr2

Hi all, looking for a hurling wall/ball alley anywhere near M1 that would be open around 3:30-4:00pm. Have tried Fingallians (gates locked), O'Tooles (gates locked), Na Fianna (being used every day by schools) and a ball alley off Capel St (locked). Any local knowledge? Traveling down from M1 to Drumcondra from Stamullen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

ocaoilr2 wrote: »
    Hi all, looking for a hurling wall/ball alley anywhere near M1 that would be open around 3:30-4:00pm. Have tried Fingallians (gates locked), O'Tooles (gates locked), Na Fianna (being used every day by schools) and a ball alley off Capel St (locked). Any local knowledge? Traveling down from M1 to Drumcondra from Stamullen.
    What about the handball alleys in Gormanston College, if you are in Stamullen.

Advertisement