Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 1 Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭poldebruin

Billy86 wrote: »
    It's like Dom Capers never left.

Oh...

..if I were the Bear OC I might never call another pass again.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Redzone should be fixed at half 7 apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Joe Bucks moustache

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Oh my god Dante Moncrief. Take the fookin' touch back. Colts all over the place here.

Matthews saved a TD incredibly as Bears run around GB at ease

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Un...

...be...

...lievable.

:rolleyes:

Coming up: all run plays and a TD. Prob won't take more than one.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Luck blessed not to be intercepted again. The Bills DB should have done better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Very costly by Shields.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

crazy plays happening in this jets game

• Advertisement

Defence has to be doing better here. Buffalo are sending the blitz all the time. How the hell can we not be wise to this?

Chris Ivory is an absolute beast

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

Shiels really screwed his defence over there after a lot of good work.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Our OL is horrible and everyone knew it was gonna be. Should cost someone their job this season.

serious hussle from Brandon Marshall
    https://vine.co/v/eFDVw3JlehO

What in the love of f*** is Sam Shields actually up to in the entire game so far? 4-5 horrendous plays already.

And they run it, at least... basically get a TD. Next play they run it, TD. They could probably push for 30 points at this rate if they didn't pass the ball again all game.

Our OL is horrible and everyone knew it was gonna be. Should cost someone their job this season.

Luck has been keeping someone in a job given that he has the ability to run with the ball and pick up fresh downs when needed.

We are horrendous thus far. Need to actually start competing in this game or we'll be soon out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

That_Guy wrote: »
    Luck has been keeping someone in a job given that he has the ability to run with the ball and pick up fresh downs when needed.

We are horrendous thus far. Need to actually start competing in this game or we'll be soon out of it.

Only 3 run plays as well. The coaching has been horrible. Not looking good.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,854 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Billy86 wrote: »
    What in the love of f*** is Sam Shields actually up to in the entire game so far? 4-5 horrendous plays already.

And they run it, at least... basically get a TD. Next play they run it, TD. They could probably push for 30 points at this rate if they didn't pass the ball again all game.

I'm starting to enjoy these packers fans' posts.

Only 3 run plays as well. The coaching has been horrible. Not looking good.

Oh and look, we can't defend the run. I wish they'd stop trying for big stops. Just hit him. I'd rather them gain 2/3 yards rather than 8+

A really depressing watch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Man I have missed this.

Texans D not looking too sharp

Brian Hoyer won't be winning too many fans today.

A-Rod... Nicely drawing an offside then a delicious completion to Jones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭franglan

Antonio Cromartie has gone to the dressing room, looks like a serious knee injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Hope giants don't regret leaving Jones go, especially with Cruz still not right.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

So much to like about that Bears drive, Cutler's line actually protecting him, and Forte is in some shape physically

franglan wrote: »
    Antonio Cromartie has gone to the dressing room, looks like a serious knee injury.

It sounds horrible to say, but I think that might be a blessing in disguise for this jets secondary

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Knex. wrote: »
    Hope giants don't regret leaving Jones go, especially with Cruz still not right.

I thought Cruz was going to be good to go tonight, what sort of time do they think he'll need to go?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

James Jones was a fantastic pick up. Himself and Rodgers have great chemistry.

Advertisement