Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting in Griffith College in September.

Options
  • 27-08-2015 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello to anyone who's starting Griffith this year! I'm going to be studying journalism and know zero people in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Toshi101

I'll be doing a Hdip in Computer Science. Doesn't seem to be much activity in this forum at all

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭pixieprincess

I would recommend getting involved with the student union and maybe joining some extra curricular group, like their football team.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Privat

Toshi101 wrote: »
    I'll be doing a Hdip in Computer Science. Doesn't seem to be much activity in this forum at all

Toshi, are u doin it part time or full time?

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Toshi101

Privat wrote: »
    Toshi, are u doin it part time or full time?
    Im doing full time, what about yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Privat

Was trying to get in the part time, through springboard, but they told me its not running anymore part time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Fukuyama

Just got accepted onto a Hdip ICT conversion course.

Does anyone know what the story is with the timetables? Mine seems to have multiple lectures of the same subject back to back? Are the classes split into groups or something?

Never did an IT course before. Do people generally take notes using pen+paper or would you need a laptop in class?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,064 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Privat wrote: »
    Was trying to get in the part time, through springboard, but they told me its not running anymore part time.

Privat are you sure about that? I've heard ads on the radio that they are taken on people via springboard for the computer science course.
    Fukuyama wrote: »
    Just got accepted onto a Hdip ICT conversion course.

Does anyone know what the story is with the timetables? Mine seems to have multiple lectures of the same subject back to back? Are the classes split into groups or something?

Never did an IT course before. Do people generally take notes using pen+paper or would you need a laptop in class?

Fukuyama, why don't you give them a ring or drop them an email with your queries? No harm in doing so I'd say. :)

Advertisement