Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 16 Cup - Bracket, Draft, Discussion Etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Perrin = Titans! Also how are the raiders rated higher than Titans!

Titans it is Perrin. I'll take the Panthers because I'm a masochist

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Perrin = Titans! Also how are the raiders rated higher than Titans!

Because the madden gods took into account that Heli would be using the Titans in any leagues so adjusted their rating accordingly ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭tripperman

Im ready when ever you are perrin

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Perrin gave me a bit of a going over last week as the Titans. Bad choice giving him them I think! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

tripperman wrote: »
    Im ready when ever you are perrin
    I'll jump on in 5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Yo paully, wanna play?

Yo paully, wanna play?

Aye mate. No mic (I'll get it sorted before the franchise starts) though. Invite me when you're ready. :)

Paully D wrote: »
    Aye mate. No mic (I'll get it sorted before the franchise starts) though. Invite me when you're ready. :)

What's your gamertag?

What's your gamertag?

PatMustard99. :)

Bills beat the Ravens 21-7 in a game where offense was not pretty to watch, especially the Bills, where i managed a massive 24 yards passing and 30 yards rushing, sweet jesus its even worse when i type it out

2 Interception TD's won me the game, Ravens were far productive on offense, where they had 196 yards receiving, where the evergreen stevie smith racked up 123 yards with some incredible catching displays.

Unlucky Padraic, good chatting, and catch you again.

• Advertisement

Seahawks up 7-3 on the Lions halfway through the 2nd quarter but the lag is unbearable so we will try again tomorrow.

Giff, I'm around most of the day tomorrow (around 10am-5pm and then again after the Ireland match) if that suits? If at all possible you'll probably be much better off getting me during the day as Eircom continue to take the piss with congestion at peak times.

Seahawks up 7-3 on the Lions halfway through the 2nd quarter but the lag is unbearable so we will try again tomorrow.

Giff, I'm around most of the day tomorrow (around 10am-5pm and then again after the Ireland match) if that suits? If at all possible you'll probably be much better off getting me during the day as Eircom continue to take the piss with congestion at peak times.

In work all day and I might be around in the evening, I have another female interaction to attend to :P

Round 1 to Titans as Aaron Rodgers decides not to throw to his open recievers

I forgot we have play twice, Padraic Tuesday night around 8.30 ok, have a fantasy football draft at 10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

I forgot we have play twice, Padraic Tuesday night around 8.30 ok, have a fantasy football draft at 10

Yup see you then

Round 2 to the Packers,Jordy Nelson be runnin wild!

In work all day and I might be around in the evening, I have another female interaction to attend to :P

I never knew Hugh Heffner played Madden! :D

No problem mate. Let me know anyway. If not we'll sort something on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭tripperman

Well done perrin or Mr commissioner was three great games and good practice with a new team, didn't think I could win a game against you but I got one so that's a good improvement for me

I never knew Hugh Heffner played Madden! :D

No problem mate. Let me know anyway. If not we'll sort something on Tuesday.

I make the Hef look like a nerd!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Is it OK if I switch to a team I haven't used before, and is not yet taken? Thinking the Steelers.

Sorry about the change, but I was out when I picked my team and didn't put any thought into it, really.

Also, Pudsy, you available tonight for a game?

• Advertisement

Knex. wrote: »
    Is it OK if I switch to a team I haven't used before, and is not yet taken? Thinking the Steelers.

Sorry about the change, but I was out when I picked my team and didn't put any thought into it, really.

No problem at all, feel free to change mate. :)

tripperman wrote: »
    Well done perrin or Mr commissioner was three great games and good practice with a new team, didn't think I could win a game against you but I got one so that's a good improvement for me
    There was all pretty close games to be fair as well.
    Don't think I'll much time free this week so you might as well continue on in my stead in the cup.

I'll be at the ireland game, not sure what time I'll be home. I'll fire you a message if it's a reasonable hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I'll be at the ireland game, not sure what time I'll be home. I'll fire you a message if it's a reasonable hour.

Ah no worries. Enjoy man!

Ah no worries. Enjoy man!

I'm not sure ireland matches are ever enjoyable tbh

I can play tonight paully...rearranged for tomorrow night!

I can play tonight paully...rearranged for tomorrow night!

You must be sending these lasses plenty of PM's as it's impossible to send you one back as your PM box is always full! :pac:

I can't play before the game I'm afraid, I have a few people over at the moment who are staying for it. Do you want to give it a shot after the game, say around 9:45pm? My internet has been absolutely shocking all day however so it may just be a case of seeing how bad the lag is?

You must be sending these lasses plenty of PM's as it's impossible to send you one back as your PM box is always full! :pac:

Hes not sending them anything, Hes stalking them i'd say

I can't play before the game I'm afraid, I have a few people over at the moment who are staying for it. Do you want to give it a shot after the game, say around 9:45pm? My internet has been absolutely shocking all day however so it may just be a case of seeing how bad the lag is?

I've deleted nearly all of them...your internet can't even handle my PM box, yeah that sounds good yeah

• Advertisement

I've deleted nearly all of them...your internet can't even handle my PM box, yeah that sounds good yeah

Internet is on the blink still mate. 755ms on ping and 0.55mbs speed. There's no point in even trying with that to be honest. I'm in contact with one of the Eircom reps on here so hopeful of getting it sorted soon. I'll keep you updated over the next day or two.

Advertisement