Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 16 Cup - Bracket, Draft, Discussion Etc

Options
  • 04-09-2015 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Please see below for the scheduling and draft positioning for the Madden 16 Cup, which has been randomly generated from Challonge.com:

23a6ea7460f4d48d7d5cb6b1e050fbd8.png

As you can see, the draft order for selecting teams is as follows:

1) Knex
    2) Tripper
    3) Paully
    4) Padraig
    5) Rock
    6) Giffney
    7) Perrin
    8) Pudsy

Knex, feel free to pick your team whenever you're ready, then fire Tripper a PM to let him know he's up and so on.

Feel free to start scheduling/playing games as soon as both you and your opponent have each drafted your teams lads.

Each round of games is a best of 3 series, so everyone involved gets at least 2 competitive games under our usual rules.

There's probably no point in setting a time limit on games being played, but with the week 1 roster update likely dropping on Tuesday September 15th and subsequently focus turning to our franchise, it'd be great if we could try to get it done and dusted before then.

Good luck all. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Sorry about late reply. I'm out tonight, I'm afraid.

Gonna go with the Giants. Can someone PM the next person please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

I'll go a different route and try a new team out for a change, so ill take the Green Bay Packers please

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I've generally played with weaker teams so far and enjoyed it (Texans and Dolphins to name but 2) but like Tripper I'm going to take a different route here and play with a new team.

I select the Seattle Seahawks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

I'll take the Ravens!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I'll take the Buffalo Bills

• Advertisement

I'll take the Buffalo Bills

Poor McCoy ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Lions son!

tripperman wrote: »
    Poor McCoy ðŸ˜

Ive had a word, he's ready to take on the work load.

Lions son!

Poor Megatron

Poor Megatron

Hit pudsy up with 430+ receiving yards easier with megatron, can't be stopped

• Advertisement

Hit pudsy up with 430+ receiving yards easier with megatron, can't be stopped

Your PM box is full mate so I can't PM back. Looks like it's Sherman v Megatron, hopefully that aggressive catch tuner update will be in full effect :pac:

How does tomorrow after the hurling suit?

Well Padraic when suits, watching the college football so i'm home all evening if you want to play tonight, also any night during the week to is good, probably best around 9

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Someone give me a team,apart from the Bucc's,Redskins,Titans and Giants as they're the only one's I've used.

Well Padraic when suits, watching the college football so i'm home all evening if you want to play tonight, also any night during the week to is good, probably best around 9

Only see this now I'm around in the morning or tomorrow evening

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Only see this now I'm around in the morning or tomorrow evening

Cant get on this morning, can get on tonight if thats alright.

Yup no problem

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Someone give me a team,apart from the Bucc's,Redskins,Titans and Giants as they're the only one's I've used.

Perrin when you get a team I can do tonight around 10pm or Tuesday night after same, not sure on this afternoon,

tripperman wrote: »
    Perrin when you get a team I can do tonight around 10pm or Tuesday night after same, not sure on this afternoon,
    Probably can get on tonight Trip.

Paully D wrote: »
    Your PM box is full mate so I can't PM back. Looks like it's Sherman v Megatron, hopefully that aggressive catch tuner update will be in full effect :pac:

How does tomorrow after the hurling suit?

I actually have a date today so I might not be around till late! I'll get u updated...in a totally non creepy way

I actually have a date today so I might not be around till late! I'll get u updated...in a totally non creepy way

No problem mate. Hopefully you get lucky and Madden is the last thing on your mind tonight! :pac:

"Do you want to come back to mine for a drink?"

"Sorry love I can't, I've, eh, got to play a stranger on the internet in a game of Madden on the Xbox."

Let me know sure and we can arrange for after the Ireland game tomorrow or something if not?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

What happened to the girl that was there when we used to play?

Buried out the back?

What happened to the girl that was there when we used to play?

I'd say there was a few connection problems between them anyway

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Or he kept running the screen play when she wanted the deep route :)

Hey rock I'm home now after watching the match, I'm in for the night let me know what time suits ya, I'm free Tuesday night too!

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Hey rock I'm home now after watching the match, I'm in for the night let me know what time suits ya, I'm free Tuesday night too!

9 ok?

9 ok?

Yup see you then

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Perrin pick your damn team!

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Perrin pick your damn team!
    Pick for us both :)

• Advertisement

Perrin = Titans! Also how are the raiders rated higher than Titans!

Advertisement