Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biggest Boylesports shop in Ireland?

Options
  • 07-09-2015 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

The biggest Boylesports shop that I've been in, is the shop on the mainstreet of Drogheda.

Is there any bigger as I'm just curious?

One thing about Boylesports shops is that they have plenty of screens and enough room to swing a cat compared to others.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

One in Tallaght next to the Luas is huge for Dublin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Pretty sure the drogheda one is the biggest in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

We have two in Castlebar

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

If the one in Citywest is still there then would have thought that the biggest....their new shop in Clonmel is some size also

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

The rent on these big shops must be huge,,crazy l doubt they are getting double the customers because the shop is double the size it needs to be.

In Galway off Eyre Square there is a huge Boyle's as well but l'd say the Drogheda shop is the biggest anywhere .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Arrow in the Knee

I was in the Boylesports shop on Westmoreland Street yesterday.

Never seen so many Dublin scum in one shop.

Went to the one on Wicklow Street aswell and totally different atmosphere in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Not been in the Westmorland Street one in about 10 years... Either Ladbrokes on Abbey Street or the Paddy Power shop(used to be Terry Rogers) at the bottom of Talbot Street tops the lot though for its interesting clientele!!!

Advertisement