Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU Hampstead & Larkfield 2015/6 - Find neighbours and roommates

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 overpower

Looking for spare room if any one has one or know any

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lcmockslol

overpower wrote: »
    Looking for spare room if any one has one or know any

You aren't able to share a room with someone unless you get a spot on campus, otherwise it would have you as an overnight guest every night for the year

• Registered Users Posts: 18 maracuja

I'll be in Larkfield :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 159conor

maracuja wrote: »
    I'll be in Larkfield :)
    So will I but I not so sure in maracuja is your real life name so feel free to say hi to me as I am mostly sure that conor is my name hope you see me there.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭neonmaria

I'm in larkfield too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Brin4444

lcmockslol wrote: »
    Just a thread for people to get to know their neighbours and roomies before the move-in :P I'm a 1st yr moving into hampstead this year, house 2 ^_^

First year aswell in hampstead house 3 (Y)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lcmockslol

Brin4444 wrote: »
    First year aswell in hampstead house 3 (Y)

Oh, awesome! ^_^ Notice there's not really too much first years coming to Hampstead? Seems like everyone's going to Larkfield..

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Brin4444

lcmockslol wrote: »
    Oh, awesome! ^_^ Notice there's not really too much first years coming to Hampstead? Seems like everyone's going to Larkfield..

ya, only noticed that the last day! be grand tho, we will prob be with other first years and if not spend most of the time in larkfield anyway (Y) at least are rooms are a lot nicer :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Lion1996

I'm in Larkfield!! Got the information e-mail today!

Advertisement