Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Movie Club #12 - Jack Frost (1998)

Options
  • 26-08-2015 1:16am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Plot

A father, who can't keep his promises, dies in a car accident. One year later, he returns as a snowman, to put things right with his son before he is gone forever.

Trailer

Fun Fact

George Clooney was originally attached to the project but when he left to do Batman & Robin, ex-Batman Michael Keaton was cast into the lead role. This caused no end of trouble for the filmmakers because they had designed their snowman animatronic specifically to Clooney's facial features and acting style.

Where to find it:
    YouTube: €2.99
    iTunes: €3.99
    Sky Movies on demand

I've never actually seen this film and I'm a little dubious from watching the trailer.
    The dad dies tragically. :(
    His wife and son are devastated. :(
    Yaaaaaaay! Dad's back as a snowman! :D

Really? It just seems like such an odd premise. And it seems pretty sad too for a Christmas film. Oh well, I'll give it a watch in the next few days and see what I think!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭shelly22

I watched this a few times. It's an ok film but I don't think it's a Christmasy movie, it wouldn't be one of my favourite Christmas movies

Advertisement