Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joining new bookies

Options
  • 25-08-2015 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

I just closed my account with paddy powers because I was sick of all there 'terms in small writing'. I'm just wondering who would be the best bookies to join and have the best sign up offer?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

If you're looking for a bookie without any terms of acceptance or terms of payments of bets, am afraid there isn't any. And this is a very good thing (for both parties).

Other than that, there are around 15-20 or so reputable/licensed ones to choose from. The best sign-up offer might be one that offers the best 'special welcome enhanced odds offer' related to your specific knowledge or event interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Best sign up bonus is by far Bet365 up to €200.
    You have to roll it 3 times to withdraw.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭hsan

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Best sign up bonus is by far Bet365 up to €200.
    You have to roll it 3 times to withdraw.

Ya I was thinkin bout them alright. How dyou mean by 'you have to roll it?'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

hsan wrote: »
    Ya I was thinkin bout them alright. How dyou mean by 'you have to roll it?'

You basically have to bet the bonus three times before you can withdraw any winnings.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

Mezcita wrote: »
    You basically have to bet the bonus three times before you can withdraw any winnings.

Bonus AND deposit 3 times. So deposit €200, play through the €200 deposit to get your €200 bonus. You then have to bet through €1,200 (€400x3) to be eligible to withdraw.

You dont have to deposit €200 though. Deposit €100 bet €600 to withdraw etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,814 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

365 head and shoulder ahead of the rest for signup offers and offers in general

should always be your first port of call
    afaik you would have 90 days to roll over that amount should you go for the 100, works out bout 45 a week
    open to correction on the 90 days, i know when they offered me a 50% deposit bonus recently I had that amount of time

Advertisement