Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Movie Club #11 - The Santa Clause (1994)

Options
  • 20-08-2015 12:49am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Plot

When Scott Calvin inadvertently kills Santa on Christmas Eve, he finds himself magically recruited to take his place.

Trailer

Fun Facts

-The role of Scott Calvin/Santa Claus was written with Bill Murray in mind.

-This was the only Santa Clause movie that didn't feature a villain.

Where to find it:
    YouTube: €2.99
    iTunes: €3.99
    Sky Movies on demand

One of my favourites; I'll definitely have to give this a watch over the weekend. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I am sooo behind with all the movies!! Think I might watch this one though, if I get the chance!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Also one of my favourites this will absolutely be getting a watch this weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Just love this film! The bit where he's sitting in the park and a line of kids form to tell him what they want for Christmas cracks me up.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭shelly22

This is one of my all time favourites, I watch it every Christmas. I downloaded it on sky the other night (just to watch a sneaky few mins) and my kids were like I don't believe you are watching that it's only August. Ah well that's what happens when they have a Christmas craz mam lol

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

What a classic this is. I watched it yesterday. Tim Allen is perfect for the role.

• Advertisement
Advertisement