Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Match Thread: Mayo v Donegal, Saturday 6pm *NO STREAMS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Realbhoy

What were the Donegal lads getting on to the ref and O'Shea it seemed at the half time whistle. One of the Donegal players (couldnt see who) was really giving O'Shea a lot of grief as he walked off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

McGuinness still thinking he's managing Donegal with all the us and we.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Good game so far, restored my joy on watching football after the 1st game.

Both teams doing well, mayo seem to have more up front but donegal can get a goal or 2 easily, route 1 to Michael Murphy or work off his breaks. Great second half in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭MattB11

That's that just about done at HT, Mayo a good bit better and the gap will only get bigger in the 2nd half I think

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭corny

Lot a time for Jim Mc but he's seeing his own game. Its Donegal that were looking rattled. Mayo better team throughout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,010 ✭✭✭threeball

MattB11 wrote: »
    That's that just about done at HT, Mayo a good bit better and the gap will only get bigger in the 2nd half I think

Good job you're not managing Donegal

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

corny wrote: »
    Lot a time for Jim Mc but he's seeing his own game. Its Donegal that were looking rattled. Mayo better team throughout.

Yeah i thought that comment was completely biased from McGuinness. There's only one team rattled out there, if any. And it definitely isnt Mayo.

Brilliant goal by Keegan. Go on Mayo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

1-2 for Keegan today from wing back.

Bye bye Donegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Fantastic move & finish by Mayo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭MattB11

threeball wrote:
    Good job you're not managing Donegal

Pretty much point proven

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

goal for mayo but looked like Keegan mis hit that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

He meant it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Pretty much point proven

Your point is proving because a mayo man take about 10 steps before scoring a goal?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Looked flukey, can see Mayo step it up a gear and give Donegal a hiding now.

Donegal are rattled,looking forward to a Mayo and Dublin semi-final,be a cracking game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 curious incident

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Your point is proving because a mayo man take about 10 steps before scoring a goal?

That does my head in, along with players lifting the ball straight off the ground. Referees need to start enforcing the basic rules of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,010 ✭✭✭threeball

Pretty much point proven

I wasn't disagreeing just saying its a good job you weren't doing the team talk. I'll add a :D next time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

Donegal in dissarray

Al_Coholic wrote: »
    Donegal in dissarray

When Donegal go behind they need to change to Plan B - the question is do they have a Plan B?

• Advertisement

When Donegal go behind they need to change to Plan B - the question is do they have a Plan B?

Plan B involves pushing out and giving up on the one thing that keeps them competitive...blanket defence.

corny wrote: »
    Plan B involves pushing out and giving up on the one thing that keeps them competitive...blanket defence.

I know, they aim to keep the game tight for as long as possible, 20 mins left and there are 8 points behind, lets see if they play offensively.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Plan B is move the feckin bus parked within their own half.

But its too late.... the bus wont start and Mayo are driving a Ferrari anyway.

Why has AOS moved out. Surely with less men there now he's be even more effective inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

So neither of the Ulster Finalists are in the semi's this year eh......

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Those umpires are relatively young compared to the normal OAPs! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Bret Hart wrote: »
    Donegal are rattled,looking forward to a Mayo and Dublin semi-final,be a cracking game.

It should be a good game,Mayo are a dangerous team to meet in a semi final but I expect the Dubs to just have too much for them,they will hardly be caught out two years in a row at the semi final stage.

Absolute cakewalk for Mayo. They had loads more in the tank in the second half.

Serious threat to Dublin. More so than Kerry/Tyrone in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Rightwing

It should be a good game,Mayo are a dangerous team to meet in a semi final but I expect the Dubs to just have too much for them,they will hardly be caught out two years in a row at the semi final stage.

If Mayo beat them, it'sbecause Mayo are better than them.

• Advertisement

I know, they aim to keep the game tight for as long as possible, 20 mins left and there are 8 points behind, lets see if they play offensively.
    STB. wrote: »
    Plan B is move the feckin bus parked within their own half.

But its too late.... the bus wont start and Mayo are driving a Ferrari anyway.

Nope Donegal just basically gave up. Their big players were no where to be seen today.

Advertisement