Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

India in December, when to book flights?

Options
  • 05-08-2015 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Would you have any recommendations when to book flights if I'm planning to go to stay first 3 weeks of December? I cannot afford it at the moment so I was wondering will the prices go even more up next month?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Your problem is because it's so close to Christmas it's likely people will be coming from India back to Europe at the same time your coming home. I wouldn't see any reason for the prices to drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

first week of december should be fine. anything after 2nd week is very expensive
    check out online price and ring up a local travel agent.
    you may find them cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 EJ Aza

Flights normally stay around the 500 mark to Delhi. If you can fly back on the 31st it usually works out the cheapest.
    Here is a list from my travel group that myself and my travel mates link up on to meet around the world.....
    So far this year have found vayama and Orbitz to work out cheapest for flights
    Updated flight sites:
    matrix.itasoftware
    itasoftware
    momondo
    swoodoo.com/de/
    adioso
    skyscanner
    vayama
    mobissimo.com/search_airfare.php
    wegolo
    drungli
    google.com/flights/