Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wicked/Healthier Choice Ejuice reviews

Options
  • 22-07-2015 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Bought a few of these the last day, some were really good and others OK.

The Wick is There/ Red Astaire
    An amazing juice, if your into Halls Soothers Red or cough sweets in general, this is the juice for you. It's my all day vape and I would give it a 9/10

Quotro Menthol
    A premium juice. It was ok, just your run of the mill menthol, not the best I've ever had but definitely not the worst. 6/10

Jordan's Bubblegum
    Quite good but not very potent. Quite a light flavor and not much of a throat hit. 7/10

Cookie
    Ugh. Why the hell did I even contemplate this being enjoyable. It is wayyy too rich. Some people might like it. I don't. 3/10

Superior Blend
    As far as tobacco flavors go, this is fine. But I don't know why it is marketed to taste like Benson, it definitely does not, but again it's not bad. 6/10

Kiwi & Strawberry
    This is actually really good. It's quite fresh, sweet and fruity and I like it a lot. I'd certainly buy it again as a treat.

I must say though Wicked were a pleasure to deal with and I would buy their juices again. For anyone thinking of getting juices from them, don't bother with cookie or the menthol.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 JrJr12992

I'm wondering has anyone found a really good tobacco flavor from this crowd? I can't help but think that the Superior Blend is a bit, well flat. I was thinking maybe the French Pipe, or something else. I've been off the cigs for quite a while now and have no intentions of going back, but sometimes I just want something that barely reminds me of the real thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

JrJr12992 wrote: »
    I'm wondering has anyone found a really good tobacco flavor from this crowd? I can't help but think that the Superior Blend is a bit, well flat. I was thinking maybe the French Pipe, or something else. I've been off the cigs for quite a while now and have no intentions of going back, but sometimes I just want something that barely reminds me of the real thing.

I found that once I broke away from the fags I have never wanted to taste something like them again although now and again when I happen to walk through someone else's smoke it does smell good . Then I remember how I smelled afterwards and forget about it .

Also once I tried other brands after wicked I never wanted to go back to them . They taste very 'chemically' and belong in the lower end of the market .

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

RY4 was my fave tobacco they did towards the end of my time using Wicked. RY4 is a kind of nutty tobacco with caramel tones that nearly all companies have a version of. Their version isn't great but I didn't know that when I hadn't tried many at the time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭Going Forward

JrJr12992 wrote: »

Try their Sapphire (24mg!). Not too flavoured IMO.

Any other tobacco ones I've tried are too sweet and gloopy for me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭Going Forward

jonski wrote: »
    I found that once I broke away from the fags I have never wanted to taste something like them again although now and again when I happen to walk through someone else's smoke it does smell good . Then I remember how I smelled afterwards and forget about it .

Also once I tried other brands after wicked I never wanted to go back to them . They taste very 'chemically' and belong in the lower end of the market .

Mmmm.

I dont like anything with much flavour, just want good throat hit, any recommendations?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Mmmm.

I dont like anything with much flavour, just want good throat hit, any recommendations?

Ok , this is based on opinion, observation and practise . For me, throat hit is about that same feeling that I get when I inhale a cigarette and I think that comes as much from the equipment as it does from the liquid . I play in a small friendly poker school of what used to be six smokers, it is now one smoker . The rest of us have quit smoking and moved onto vaping and for all 5 of us that did it was the movement over to the nautilus mini that really finalised it . The use of different liquids, while nice, was never really something that gave us a satisfied feeling .

Now, with that said, personally I am not overly gone on any of the flavours I have tried so far so instead I get my local vape store owner to make me up a 100ml bottle of 50pg/50vg flavourless 6mg nicotine liquid . I then add a bit of vaping dog lime to it for during the day and Drops vanilla charm for night time . It works for me but I guess everyone has to find their own .

• Registered Users Posts: 4 JrJr12992

Thanks guys, ye'r advice really helped me. I am definitely going to pick up the Sapphire 24mg the next day I'm in town. To anyone who has tried it, would you compare it to the superior blend or is more similar to the Liqua traditional tobacco, or the nicofresh flavours? I've hard good things about their Dakota flavor as well. Has anybody tried that?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 w0bbles

Hi All,
    Any body any idea where the website for healthier choice is gone.?
    I normally buy my Vape juice from here as you get a better deal when you buy 10 x 10ml bottles.
    I have tried the last couple of dads to log onto site but I'm getting message "page not found"
    This is unusual as I believe it was the manufacture's website.
    Any ideas.

Please dont suggest using different vape juice, I dont want to use a different brand.

Thanks

https://www.wickedejuice.com

Advertisement