Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Stolen

Options
  • 10-03-2014 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

I know it's a long shot , but, a friend of mine had his car stolen in co. Meath a couple of days ago. It contained all his Red Cross gear, including a very well stocked large Red kit bag. If anyone hears of medical gear being offered for sale (from an unlikely source) maybe you could drop me a pm. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

Will keep an eye out. Any idea where in Meath the car was taken and the circumstances of how it was taken?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭drvr

Trim, long term car park , taken during the day. He's a student nurse, and I think some of his books etc were also in the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rfunds

Just wanted to post this to ask if you can keep an eye out on a car that has been stolen last night from our driveway. It was stolen around the Curragh hall avenue, Tyrrelstown, Dublin 15. It green colour Opel Astra 02KY3993. Please inform Blanchardstown GARDA station - (01) 666 7000. Thanks for your cooperation.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

rfunds wrote: »
    Just wanted to post this to ask if you can keep an eye out on a car that has been stolen last night from our driveway. It was stolen around the Curragh hall avenue, Tyrrelstown, Dublin 15. It green colour Opel Astra 02KY3993. Please inform Blanchardstown GARDA station - (01) 666 7000. Thanks for your cooperation.

Might be no harm opening a thread in the motors forum. Good community in there and they'd be more likely to notice something like a KY reg in dublin, etc.

Advertisement