Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Void Double Bet

Options
  • 06-07-2015 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

So I placed a double bet on an Odds vs Evens Greyhound race and W-D-W result.

ie: odds to win and Home team to win (double)

But I was told that odds vs evens aren't allowed in accumulators.

Is it true and what else can't be in accumulators?

I would guess novelty markets like WWE, Oscars etc.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Novelty, politics, special markets in football matches are just some but there's no immediate reason why an odds/evens dog result and a soccer w/d/w couldn't be doubled up as they are separate markets and not related.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Arrow in the Knee

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Novelty, politics, special markets in football matches are just some but there's no immediate reason why an odds/evens dog result and a soccer w/d/w couldn't be doubled up as they are separate markets and not related.

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Fish out of water

What about a match bet in a horse race like Horse A to beat Horse B in a double accumulator?

Asked for a 2nd opinion.

I also asked Fish out of Water's question.

I don't understand why they can accept a Horse Racing Match bet but won't accept an Odds vs Evens Greyhound bet in an accumulator?

• Advertisement
Advertisement