Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Met: Policing London (BBC doc)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Third one is the best one yet.
    afterward it had me thinking how realistic The Bill actually was

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,196 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

The sergeant in episode 2 didn't seem keen on the carnival in Notting Hill.

• The sergeant in episode 2 didn't seem keen on the carnival in Notting Hill.

See the cops on Twitter, most of them hate it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,196 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Police officers swearing on TV, that would never get through here.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭easygoing1982

Is this being played at the moment.i searched episode 4 and i cant find anything

• Advertisement

Is this being played at the moment.i searched episode 4 and i cant find anything
    There you are

thats great thanks.what are you putting in to the search.all im getting now are videos to say click on the link below for episode 5

• thats great thanks.what are you putting in to the search.all im getting now are videos to say click on the link below for episode 5

I've searched for 'the met documentary'. I noticed this week a lot of fake links.

foreign wrote: »
    I noticed this week a lot of fake links.

Yeah everytime i search for episode those fake links keep coming up.Thanks

Didn't know London has a red light district.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭Terrontress

Didn't know London has a red light district.

It's not like Amsterdam. It's probably not dissimilar to Temple Bar. A lot of nightlife, restaurants, a big gay scene, and some sex shops and strip clubs. Then you have prostitution which, as I understand it, is illegal, but goes on in various flats and massage parlours.

This baby story is very, very sad.

This baby story is very, very sad.

Which episode ?

Can you post it here please. I cant seem to find it:o

• Can you post it here please. I cant seem to find it:o

Probably not up yet. Usually goes up later the following day.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭streetcar

What a way to end the series last night.
    The main case they covered (a baby dying) was a hard watch but very interesting.
    And Tom the newbie marching was the light relief I needed!

This is uploaded onto YouTube on a smaller screen so will take a few mins to get used to but the full episode is there.

Oh and have a box of tissues beside you!

Surprised the Beeb aren't quicker off the mark in getting stuff removed. Mind you, there's a lot of old BBC stuff up there as well.

Yeah, happy for Tom.

Advertisement