Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Dual Shock 4 Shell Replacement Help

Options
  • 29-06-2015 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi, I am in the middle of replacing my dual shock 4 controller shell, but I am not only replacing the 2 visible parts of the shell, I need to replace the part that holds the triggers and other stuff(the middle shell). I thought this was just a matter of swapping the stuff on the old shell and putting it on the new one. I have come across a problem though, the wires connecting the vibrating things to the motherboard are soldered and I can't see a way of removing/installing the vibrating things without breaking the wires and re soldering them. If anyone knows a way around this, please let me know.

Comments

where do you live.
    I could do the soldering if you're nearby.Naas

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭SW98

where do you live.
    I could do the soldering if you're nearby.Naas

No, I'm afraid I'm not near you but thanks for offering.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

So what game made you bash the controller off the table/floor/wall/rivals head?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭SW98

iamtony wrote: »
    So what game made you bash the controller off the table/floor/wall/rivals head?

Fifa - what else to be honest.

Advertisement