Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP Wacker

Options
  • 21-06-2015 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

A piece of Waterford lost . A huge shock to all of us who knew him . Deepest condolences to the mulrooney family. A fantastic character who endeared himself to everyone he met. Great sense of humour , great bloke to mates with a character who loved Waterford and who became part of it's soul and identity.
    RIP wacker .... We'll miss you and thanks for adding colour to the grey times.

To be honest I'm not sure if it's appropriate to post a thread ? But some occasions need to be marked. I hope the family takes support from knowing that Wacker was a unique waterfordian with many friends.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Jaysus, what happened??

Spent a lot of time with the family in my younger years due to a friendship I had but lost contact over the years. He was a character alright.

Condolences to the family and may he RIP :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭south

RIP kid. You'll be missed around the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Swissarmyknife

His family and friends are truly devastated by his untimely death,they are happy with all the messages of support on here,all over the town,and also from all over the country.
    It will be a big funeral, fitting for a big character.
    RIP Paddy,sorely missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭chainsawman

Sadly will miss him , larger than life , hopefully he will fînd a better place to rest , we are mods , goodbye Wacker . And thanks for the memories . RIP .

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭chainsawman

Scaldy Ned wrote: »
    A piece of Waterford lost . A huge shock to all of us who knew him . Deepest condolences to the mulrooney family. A fantastic character who endeared himself to everyone he met. Great sense of humour , great bloke to mates with a character who loved Waterford and who became part of it's soul and identity.
    RIP wacker .... We'll miss you and thanks for adding colour to the grey times.

To be honest I'm not sure if it's appropriate to post a thread ? But some occasions need to be marked. I hope the family takes support from knowing that Wacker was a unique waterfordian with many friends.

Beautifully said , I'm sure his family would be proud of what you have written about him . Thanks .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Scaldy Ned

Beautifully said , I'm sure his family would be proud of what you have written about him . Thanks .

What a great turnout tonight. Well done to the scooter clubs ..... He would have wished for it . A big shout to the Dublin lands who made it their business to be there .... Mick (fordy) ford, front and centre as always. It was a fitting tribute to one of our own .Tomorrow we'll say goodbye bud but tonight your still one of the MODS . "Paul weller 1985 "I was born a MOD I'll die a MOD " see ye Pal

• Registered Users Posts: 6,615 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

As posted above huge turnout last night and today will be even bigger. I'll always remember Wackers stories about the good old days.
    I hope they have a scooter club up there for you Paddy Wack.
    RIP Kid

Advertisement