Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glasgow Caledonian or RGU 2016

Options
  • 09-06-2015 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I'm thinking of Studying at the Glasgow Caledonian University as the requirements for my course are lower. I was wondering if anyone knows what the universities or the cities themselves are like from past experience? Or if anyone else will be applying in 2016 and what course just out of curiousity? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 maria0310

maria0310 wrote: »
    I'm thinking of Studying at the Glasgow Caledonian University as the requirements for my course are lower. I was wondering if anyone knows what the universities or the cities themselves are like from past experience? Or if anyone else will be applying in 2016 and what course just out of curiousity? :)

or rather "applying to Glasgow Caledonian" as I'll have to get in first :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Hey, Maria. I moved this to the NI & GB Colleges forum as you're likely to get better responses there. The local charter now applies.

Have a look around the forum. There are a few threads on Glasgow including a sticky.

Advertisement