Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random thoughts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Surely ive some work to be doing, rather than posting nonsense on boards.

Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Knex. wrote: »
    I hope this person isn't having a stroke.
    KatW4 wrote: »
    I'm not. Now I'm wondering why Knex thinks I'm possibly having a stroke.

Because Redtube is one of your most frequently visited sites...... ;)

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Why do carrots sink but parsnips float?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭silverfeather

catallus wrote: »
    Why do carrots sink but parsnips float?
    :eek: is that true?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Knex. wrote: »
    Smelling burnt stuff is one of the first signs of a stroke.

Oh I didn't know that. I left food an hour too long in the oven, that's why I can smell smoke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

kfallon wrote: »
    Because Redtube is one of your most frequently visited sites...... ;)

:P

Yep... every minute of every day...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind".
    Basically, it's made up of two separate words, mank and ind.
    What do these words mean?
    It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Where could I borrow a gun?? a crow keeps knocking on my fcuking windows at 5:30am every morning for the last week so I've been told I need to kill it and hang it up nearby to warn other crows in the area to stay the fcuk away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

galljga1 wrote: »
    Why is there no light in the freezer?

My freezer has a light.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭silverfeather

Where could I borrow a gun?? a crow keeps knocking on my fcuking windows at 5:30am every morning for the last week so I've been told I need to kill it and hang it up nearby to warn other crows in the area to stay the fcuk away.
    You should not own a gun.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Don't shoot birds :(

Just put up a mini scare crow inside your window.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭galljga1

Have you seen The Omen?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

I still laugh, and I mean properly laugh, whenever I remember the thread:

How do blind people not fall asleep all the time?

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Jaysus that's a blast from the past. Neighbours used always hang dead crows up to warn off others from their rhubarb and onions :) The good ol' days. 1996 to be exact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭130Kph

Human like creatures might exist again in 54,000,000 billion years and develop country music again. Scary :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Not a random thought as such, but I was stopped at a set of traffic lights some 3 miles away from my house recently and a small bird landed on the bonnet and started chirping away, much to the amusement of everyone in the car and cars around me.

The next day, the exact same thing happened again at the exact same lights. Even looked like the same bird. Weird. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I'm trying to ignore the beautiful ginger cat from across the road that's just jumped into our front garden and I'm randomly wondering which of my 4 cats, currently in the living room with me, is going to spot him and go chase him off. Hopefully they'll stay asleep and leave him be.

You should not own a gun.

I don't own a gun. That's why I want to borrow one, 5:20am this morning the fcuker was at it again. It will die soon.

Mint Aero wrote: »
    Jaysus that's a blast from the past. Neighbours used always hang dead crows up to warn off others from their rhubarb and onions :) The good ol' days. 1996 to be exact.

Yeah I was told to do that but the problem is I don't have a dead crow but if I borrow a gun then I'll have one to hang up to warn the others. Apparently it's very very effective.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

Billions invested in making mobiles into compact, application filled, constantly connected to the internet, fully functional computers that also moon light as Cameras. Some of the most advanced technology we have at our disposal and some guy thinks "Why don't we put this on a stick so people can take pictures of themselves easier" AND PEOPLE ****ING BOUGHT IT! God dammit but I hope he patented the idea and made money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭scdublin

I need to blow my nose but hate doing it in front of people because I hate when they do it near me. Especially if I'm eating....ew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

Why is my boyfriends penis bigger in Australia?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

the vomiting scene in team America world police is beautiful and pure artistic genius.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

The OP is attractive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Chloris

Robsweezie wrote:
    the vomiting scene in team America world police is beautiful and pure artistic genius.
    It's right out of Monty Python's And Now for Something Completely Different.

When a fat couple spoon are they ladling?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭The Diabolical Monocle

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    I was driving along the other morning and was stopped at traffic lights. I looked up into the sky and saw several birds flying along. I thought to myself, wouldn't it be fascinating to live as a bird for one day just to see the world through their eyes and see how far they would travel in a day.

wouldn't it be good to live in their wings.

even if it was for just one day, wouldn't it be good to see how far they travel in a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Thinking about the logistics of creating a toilet that weighs your poo and saves your........high score.

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Thinking about the logistics of creating a toilet that weighs your poo and saves your........high score.

Like a high striker you see at a fair ground but with a toilet bowl in place of the pad you hit and your poo is the mallet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Why are you in a car but on a bus? Surely you're in the bus?

Advertisement