Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Rock spoiler thread

Options
  • 15-05-2015 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭

Airs Wednesday, May 20 2015 at 20:30 BST on TV3

As Rachel recovers in hospital following her horrific ordeal, the Gardaí are anxious to speak to her about Brian, who has been arrested and is being dealt with at another station. As the sergeant's locker is being cleared out down at the station, Sean feebly tries to defend his boss - loyal to the end.

Sean is not the only one defending Brian, though - Rachel is refusing to make a statement and is still defending her former lover. If Rachel doesn't admit that her relationship with Brian was sexual, then the Gardaí won't be able to secure a conviction and Sharon's work will have been in vain.

At long last, after months of giving her the cold shoulder, Sean finally apologises to Sharon for his nasty behaviour towards her, and he tries to explain why he stood up for Brian. Sharon accepts the olive branch and friendships are mended at the station.

Later, Niamh tries to talk Rachel into making a statement. Despite Rachel's protests that Brian loved her, Niamh is forced to be brutal, telling her sister that Brian left her to die in the caravan. Just when it seems like things can't get any more complicated, Rachel is contacted by Brian once again...

Meanwhile, is there a new man in Katie Kiely's life? New suitor Rory Walsh certainly hopes so. Can he win over Katie, or is she still harbouring feelings for her Hennessy Romeo?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Airs Thursday, May 21 2015 at 20:30 BST on TV3

The day of reckoning has arrived, as Rachel is giving her statement about recent events and allegations surrounding Brian. Unfortunately, the schoolgirl is still defending Brian despite everything. Frustration turns to guilt when Liam realises that he should have been there for Rachel more after her mum passed away. He realises that Brian fulfilled this role by way of grooming Rachel.

Soon afterwards, a worse-for-wear Brian shows up at the station demanding to see McKay. He is quickly ushered into McKay's office so that he doesn't bump into Rachel. Dunedin Garda station is promptly called to pick him up. Brian still plays the victim in front of both Nikki and McKay.

Later, Rachel and Sharon have a heart-to-heart outside the station. As Rachel apologises to Sharon, she is also filled in on more of what happened on that fateful day in the caravan. Realising that Brian did indeed leave her to die, Rachel breaks down with emotion as Sharon cradles the grieving fragile teen.

Afterwards, Sharon accompanies Rachel back in to continue giving her statement, where she finally confirms that her relationship with Brian was of a sexual nature. Brian is charged with defilement of a minor, giving some much-needed relief to the Gardaí.

Meanwhile, there's some rare good news for the Hennessys as it's revealed that David will not be charged for his involvement in Darren Kiely's murder. Patricia suggests that he should go to Australia and visit his brother Simon, to put some space between him and Katie and also give Michael some space.

However, just as things begin to look up for the Hennessys, Katie unexpectedly shows up at the pub and drops a massive bombshell. She gives David some shocking news that is sure to change all of their lives forever.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s262/red-rock/spoilers/a646512/rachel-has-a-massive-decision-to-make.html#ixzz3aDVWZkCq
    Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to what Katie's news is? Hello baby Kieley-Hennessey :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Why is Red Rock different from other soaps? I thought spoilers were just tagged and posted in the soaps thread?

Why is Red Rock different from other soaps? I thought spoilers were just tagged and posted in the soaps thread?

I'm not the boss of Boards or even a mod, I just felt like setting up a thread. I don't watch the other soaps so not my problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

fr336 wrote: »
    I'm not the boss of Boards or even a mod, I just felt like setting up a thread. I don't watch the other soaps so not my problem.

I was just wondering if there was a policy change or something.

• Advertisement
Advertisement