Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Misplaced PCA letter

Options
  • 15-05-2015 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Sorry I know I should be posting this in an existing thread but I'm panicking a little bit and I'll delete this thread as soon as I get an answer!

So about six weeks ago I attended the familiarisation session for the PCA, and had my ID and letter present for identification. The actual PCA date is looming and I can't for the life of me find my original letter...what should I do???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭The keyboard warrior

You might be as well phoning or emailing recruitment and notifying them?

They never requested to see the letter during the last PCA, If I remember correctly. In saying that, I wouldn't take the chance this time - particularly with the venue change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

They never asked for my letter either just my name and ID. You might be lucky enough and not need it but just double check with them asap

Advertisement